New Series?

Wazer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a series that explores breakthroughs in peace and enlightenment instead of showing how people can be constantly forced into fighting.

How about a series that focuses on mankind moving into other dimensions of existance? And maybe it's too much to ask, but how about when they get there, they don't have to fight some evil enemy? Maybe they just learn and explore.

Yeah, it's probably way too much to ask. Without violence, you've lost your audience.

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head there Arktis, I think that pretty much all high minded shows on American networks seem to end up getting cancelled or grudingly making concessions to the lowest common denominator.

Seaquest suffered from that... started out like an underwater Trek and then it comes back and it's basically fighting an evil empire... DS9 essentially became that.

Can anybody confirm the rumours about a new ST series "USS Excellent" taking place at the known end of our ST universe, I read something about it on the internet... but i'm not sure if it was just a rumour or if it was serious.... who can help me out out here!!

The USS Excellent... that sounds like Bill & Ted meets Star Trek.

Ted: "Whoa, like check out that nebula, Bill!

Bill: "No way! It's shaped like boobage!

Both: *Air Guitar*

Bill: "Hey umm, Ted?

Ted: "Yah, Bill?

Bill: "This thing is blinking most furiously."

Ted: "No way! It's the evil Captain Bummer and his grumpy band of barbarians!

Both: "Bogus!"

Can anybody confirm the rumours about a new ST series "USS Excellent" taking place at the known end of our ST universe' date=' I read something about it on the internet... but i'm not sure if it was just a rumour or if it was serious.... who can help me out out here!![/quote']

You know what they say about rumors dont you?

"their usualy true"

I agree that a post nemsis show is a good idea.

How about a task force that is sent to the gamma quadrant on an extended voyage to explore beyond Dominion space. They could be spread out over a sector, each episode could focus on different ships and sometimes with them together. Then they could include Romulan, Klingon and other races to represent the Federation in the new frontier.

Here's another idea.

WAAAY into the future... around 29th century.

Time Enforcers are there... Feds comprise of the Dominions... Species 8472... Krenims and some other powerful random races. VOTHs have become allies but don't wanna join the FEDS. BORG have become a joke and all their techs have been aquired by FEDs... and the Drones have been freed.

Then... the unthinkable happens... the galactic barrier starts to decay... and the E V I L lurking in the void is seen.

They try to find out how its happening and realise than the evil found a way to contact some guy n he went back in time to change the history by stopping the ancient aliens from full establishing the galactic barrier.

Time Enforcers are sent back in time... but they fail so they say the Feds have to help.

And an all out war breaks out in a place out of time... ships from all era get pulled in 'cause the timeline has messed up.

We see the Feds from Next GEn... Enterprise Era humans... Kirk's gang of Starlfleet... The modern Feds... the future Feds... the UBER futures feds... the way past cradassians... Super cool Ferengis... Borgs at their prime.

All join forces to fight an EVIL... so GREAT AN EVIL that... it makes other great evil... look... not so great.