Favorite motorcycle

appsappy

I used to love my chopper, glad they brought them back. Ahh the 70`s. After that I got a 10 speed racer, not the same at all. My all time fave was a bike I built my self from an old racing bike frame, with cow horn handlebars and a big soft seat. Then they brought out the mountain bike, which looked very similar....

I did have a Katana 650 shaft driven a number of years later which I loved until too many car drivers seemed not too notice me and I ended up with a few broken bones.

Personally I ride a Cannondale Super V1000 mt bike. $2,100. Diff color than the one pictured.

v900g0.jpg

If I had a moto it would be a suzuki hayabusa GSX1300. Pre 1998 can go 200mph. Some have installed turbos on these things, as if they weren't fast enough!

nbusa3.jpg

1999_hayabusa_6.jpg

hrmmm, motorbikes are sexy. Wish I could afford one.

asset_upload_file871_9588.jpg

Here is my mode of transportation :D it is a nice super lightweight bike. I would have liked to go

for a double suspension bike, but they do not make them in my size!! (not the ones in my price range anyway)

My Cannondale full suspension is an 18" frame. You're supposed to get a small one, that is if you use it for what it's intended and not just riding it on pavement lol. Most buy a bike that's way too big for them like a 21".

Mine cost $2,100. Cannondale is one of the most expensive and not well known brands out there. Their suspension setup has improved, but I like my old model.

It's so light I even took it to China with me and it weighed less than my luggage.

m2.jpg

Beawulf: "TREK" bike. Lol. I hadn't though of that till now.

I"ve got a really really cheap standard-mens bike from this mass-retailer Big-W (I'm in Melbourne Australia BTW... I guess its kinda like Wal-Mart in american movies). cost me $120 AU$ And it works pretty well. Love it like a mistress and ride her to uni everytime. Its called Dunlop Warrior, and it looks like the bike below just that its blue with silver streaks and it says "Warrior". Kinda Klingon-ish come to think of it....

Dunlop-drifter.jpg

=Han=

My Cannondale full suspension is an 18" frame. You're supposed to get a small one, that is if you use it for what it's intended and not just riding it on pavement lol. Most buy a bike that's way too big for them like a 21".

my one is the 24" :cyclops:

That's way too big for me, and I'm 6'0. You need a smaller frame for off roading, when you lower the seat it gives a lower center of gravity and more control for riding trails. The first Cannondale I had was a 24 speed Delta V, this one is a 21 spd with clipless pedals. I just haul on this thing lol. Only weighs 23 pounds. All aluminum. Nothing can beat it except a road bike.