If you could change your real Name

dino4

No always been happy with my name because it is welsh like me' date=' and when i lived in England no-one else had the same name as me so it was quite unusual, obviously more common here in wales but i still love it none the same.[/quote']

Hey, i am half Welsh!!!! Whoop, :P

I Am Neal, Decendent of the mohogonay clan!! or at least there would be if is was still around.

I'd probably keep my surname, I'm very proud of being half Irish, half Scottish (YEAH THE CELTS! That includes you Welsh ppl). I think I'd probably take Taleitha as my first name, and my irish first name as a middle name

So Taleitha Layke D'Arcy

...cool...

My full name is Troy Heagy. I don't like the sound of my last name - "hage eee". I've been seriously considering changing to the original German Hage (hag ga) or Dutch variant "Hague".

The other possibility is to use my mother's side - either Stover or Myer.

troy

thats a toughie.

i was thinkin about names the other day.

did you notice that two christian names are pretty cool, e.g george michael and people with two surnames are pretty cool e.g harrison ford.

the if youve got monosyllabic names thats cool, like brad pitt or steve stone.

as an aside, anything to do with masonry, i like. for example rock (rock hudson-good name) or if your name was hammer(not like mc hammer and besides who would call themselves machammer? loony)

also names wher there is a good rythym i.e. the syllables increase by one with each successive name. there is a chef in the uk called hugh fearnley whittingstall (1,2,3 if yu didnt get it) which in general isnt a grrreat name but feels good when you say it.

really long christian names are good. maximillian is good and sebastian is too. and they are cool when shortened also.

pete is a good name. pete could be anyones cool pal.

but after much deliberation i have decided that my name should be................................................................................................john smith

Forget names! Bah its such an old system of referring to other people. Its time to get numerical! I want to be... number 1! Since I invented it =p

=Han=

its already taken. dont you watch star trek???

if you were called number 1 everyone would mix you up with Cmdr William T. Riker of the USS Enterprise but more recently of the er new one he got with er guns and evvyfink