The BBB Poll

Guest c4evap

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...the days are turning cold and it's time for reflection. Memories of BorisP linger in our minds. Nostalgia sweeps over us and we remember fondly how he raked us across the coals...

Wasn't that fun?!?

c4 :p

BorisP got banned for being a douchebag (can I use that word here?) To relive all the BorisP excitement ovar again, check out the Rura Penthe inside Mirror Universe, inside Ten Forward.

http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=forum&f=35

Oh yeah I know all about how BorisP was a pain in the butt. Well, not literally but... I digress... was just wondering what was the final straw. I remember him being pretty a pretty tactful pain in the butt, he hadn't resorted to being obscene or anything when I was last around.

BorisP got banned for being a douchebag (can I use that word here?) To relive all the BorisP excitement ovar again, check out the Rura Penthe inside Mirror Universe, inside Ten Forward.

http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=forum&f=35

Oh yeah I know all about how BorisP was a pain in the butt. Well, not literally but... I digress... was just wondering what was the final straw. I remember him being pretty a pretty tactful pain in the butt, he hadn't resorted to being obscene or anything when I was last around.

He started several personal attacks against several members. People finally got fed up and contacted Nite.

c4 B)

I remember him being pretty a pretty tactful pain in the butt' date=' he hadn't resorted to being obscene or anything when I was last around.[/quote']

Tactful? You missed his rant on me where he claimed I was working for "Israel and the Jews" and claimed I was a master of fellatio, among other things...

I remember him being pretty a pretty tactful pain in the butt' date=' he hadn't resorted to being obscene or anything when I was last around.[/quote']

Tactful? You missed his rant on me where he claimed I was working for "Israel and the Jews" and claimed I was a master of fellatio, among other things...

Woooo! i am glad i missed this one!

He sounds like some sort of Self-distructive Mad man!

Well that's what I mean, master of fellatio is only an insult if you're a homophobe, and really, what's wrong with working for Israel and the Jews? Isn't that what say, Ariel Sharon does? Said that way it's tactful. Crude and obscene would be like, "You C*CKS*CK*NG K*KE LOVER!". I'm suspecting c4evap used her womanly ways to do the deed though. She once told me she hoped I got 'banged in the can'.

I voted for bob morane ;)

master of fellatio would be a compliment for any sexuality. I'm sure there are plenty of wo....

anyway, as much as I miss the various controversies that surrounded boris, the fun gets sucked out of it (no pun intended) when you are dealing with someone, whose inability to keep an open mind to alternatives prevents them from engaging in a discussion without personally attacking people.

Well that's what I mean, master of fellatio is only an insult if you're a homophobe, and really, what's wrong with working for Israel and the Jews? Isn't that what say, Ariel Sharon does? Said that way it's tactful. Crude and obscene would be like, "You C*CKS*CK*NG K*KE LOVER!". I'm suspecting c4evap used her womanly ways to do the deed though. She once told me she hoped I got 'banged in the can'.

Well...if I did tell you that I hoped you got "banged in the can"...you most likely said something "out of line". Hell, your explanation to StevenofNine comes damn close to being questionable...but that's neither here nor there at this point. The mods are starting to crack down (as we should) and people are getting warnings or bannings.

c4 B)

[sarcasm]I miss him, he was such an nice person......

Those were the days.....[/sarcasm]

ROTFL! Nicely put.

BTW...is your avatar from Poltergeist?

c4 :D