TV: Surface

Manxman

O'kay, the fourth episode was enough to keep me, the dog in the pool, the gps tag and the hole in the lake artwork was better than the last 3 eps. Boat repair was some tense stuff, and one of the best parts was Nimrod's last meal....cause that's what you get.....mean girls suck.....or should.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like this show. However, the kid with the "pet" is getting a bit old and the pace is starting to lag a bit.

COME ON...ACTION!

c4 B)

It's starting to pick up after ep 6' date=' then a big blow with the scientist getting killed. I've been waiting for the eps to come out in torrent so I can watch without commercial or family interuptions.[/quote']

Ah...dude...they ARE out on torrent. Do a search on IsoHunt. They are usually listed the same night they run on TV!

c4 B)

Well, at least that kid finally let the creature go into the sea. If we're lucky...maybe he'll come back when he's bigger and eat that annoying kid!

c4 :p

I like the show. The kid with the pet is following a story (kid gets an aligator that grows too big and flushes it into the sewer type) and maybe it'll tie back in later when its grown big and attacking.

The creature coming into the harbour could have been more dramatic - though the nose-to-nose dive experience would have scared me to death if I was down there LOL

I like the show. The kid with the pet is following a story (kid gets an aligator that grows too big and flushes it into the sewer type) and maybe it'll tie back in later when its grown big and attacking.

Yeah, but it would have been more like the alligator scenario if there weren't already creatures of that type in the ocean. But you're correct, hopefully later it will tie back in (I still wanna see it eat that kid!). :p

The creature coming into the harbour could have been more dramatic - though the nose-to-nose dive experience would have scared me to death if I was down there LOL

ME TOO! :stare:

I liked the last EP. Man, that was scary when that home-made diving apparatus sunk into that "hole" in the ocean floor! Can't wait to see what happens next...

c4 B)

I liked the last EP. Man, that was scary when that home-made diving apparatus sunk into that "hole" in the ocean floor! Can't wait to see what happens next...

Wouldn't have got me in there - looked too hodge podge and I was sure the window was gonna give. Wonder if they're going to be out of it now - no way to rescue them (unless there's some "underwater cavern" like The Land the Time Forgot LOL

well this is an interesting idea for a show, but it is far too slow for my liking, there is nothing happening and i have watched the first 5 episdoes, yes you have kind of seen the creature(s), however it aint that intersting, just think godzilla/lochness monster and u've got it!

the show has nothing to offer in my opinion, and i will not miss it if it gets canceled, unlike Threshold which was really good and they canceled that! with 4 episodes un-aired!

damn networks, maybe it is because i am downloading instead of paying for them, but i am a UK-resident, so can u blame me for not wanting to wait a year just to know what the US guys are on about! NO u CANT