What is you Favourite Jon Pertwee Story - Part One

Pella

The Mind of Evil was the first non Tom Baker episode I saw and I still really enjoy it. All lot of reviewers have critisized the unbelievable complexity of the plot but I really love the pace and the moral of the story. And Roger Delgado does a wonderful performace of the Master, really I think this is the best Master story.

Went with the 3 doctors. While my favorite isn't on the list yet, I picked this episodes because for me there were several things going for it.

First, we got to see the timelords again which was very nice. Then we had the whole interaction/reparté between doctors 2 & 3. We also had the introduction of Omega and a bit more understanding of how the timelords came to be.. a bit of interior shots of the TARDIS (which we didn't see much of during the Pertwee era).

There's also some interesting twists when Omega turns out not to be there at all and how the Doctor(s) finally solve the problem: no plan, just blow the whole damn thing by making a huge short of mater/anti-mater and hope for the best.

And of course, who can forget sergeant Benton's reaction/face when he first enters the TARDIS (he does look like he's struggling to understand but keeps his cool) and the line he and the Doctor deliver to one another just about makes it one of the best memorable scenes in the entire history of the show (along with the one where Throughton and Pertwee explain to Joe Grant that they aren't timelords, but the same timelord).

Great stuff.

Welcome Back Coolcat :p Guess I have to break the tie again!!! I want to say the three Doctors, but I suspect that there are more fans of the Daemons. Mind you, Inferno is pretty good too...

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!! What's a girl to do!!!

Nope, bugger it. I'm going with the one I like: The three Doctors