[Trivia Q] Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

zarkov2k

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were passengers on a modified Bird of Prey, going to Earth in the 23rd century to repopulate the Humpback whale species in STIV The Voyage Home.

Thanks for a good question, I actually started going into the IMDB site looking for relatives...

EDIT: You guys are gonna love this note. Majel Barrett has appeared, by voice or person on EVERY Star Trek series...yeah, this may be cheating slightly, but remember the final ep of Enterprise, "...these are the voyages", part of that episode was on the Enterprise-D, where the computer voice is heard.

No' date=' actually....the first time I definitely know of was in the episode in Season 2 where the USS Yamato is destroyed ("Contagion") --- Wesley is talking to Picard, Picard orders "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" -- and the replicator gives him a potted plant.[/quote']

Yup, that's the first one. And I laughed so hard when I realized that poor Picard got a weird potted plant the first time he used one his of most famous signature lines.

They were passengers on a modified Bird of Prey, going to Earth in the 23rd century to repopulate the Humpback whale species in STIV The Voyage Home.

Thanks for a good question, I actually started going into the IMDB site looking for relatives...

EDIT: You guys are gonna love this note. Majel Barrett has appeared, by voice or person on EVERY Star Trek series...yeah, this may be cheating slightly, but remember the final ep of Enterprise, "...these are the voyages", part of that episode was on the Enterprise-D, where the computer voice is heard.

I watched "In a Mirror, Darkly" part 2 today, and I'm PRETTY sure that she was the Defian't computer voice too. The encode I had didn't have the ending credits, so I'm not 100%, buut I am around 95% sure.