Star Trek Voyager Movie

ZSquallZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wasbn't thwe whole premise of Voyager the fact that they got flung to the Delta Quadrant and had to get home? And I didn't see the end yet, but I presume they get home...so why a movie? Their story is told

Thats a good point. My intentions were that I liked the show and they should create a movie with the crew. They could make a movie on that they were sent back to the delta quadrant for some reason and had to return. Kinda the type like the new star trek movie.

Let me think on that...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

A VOYAGER movies... the last time anyone came up with such a bad idea was making an ENTERPRISE movie... or a CHARMED movies.

Seriously dude... did u even listen to ur idea...

Got lost in the Delta Quadrant... AGAIN ?... Returning AGAIN... with the SAME crew.

n same SHIP AGAIN !! Now if u say different SHIP... it won't be VOYAGER.

and lastly

WHY !?... Seriously... W H Y !!??

I don't think they will get that story right in one movie though. A trilogy.... :cyclops:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean i really enjoyed Voyarger minus all the time travel stuff, well sept the hilarious ones like when they go back to the 90's that was hilarious, without consequence. Just the stuff like the series finale i hated alot :P really didn't like the series finale, they should make a movie where Janeway has to travel back in time to stop herself from destroying the borg, because her original time travel escapades had worse consequences.

Let me think on that...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

A VOYAGER movies... the last time anyone came up with such a bad idea was making an ENTERPRISE movie... or a CHARMED movies.

Seriously dude... did u even listen to ur idea...

Got lost in the Delta Quadrant... AGAIN ?... Returning AGAIN... with the SAME crew.

n same SHIP AGAIN !! Now if u say different SHIP... it won't be VOYAGER.

and lastly

WHY !?... Seriously... W H Y !!??

Or you know you could not be a ****, and let everyone have their opinion. God. Calm the hell down. I don't see why your getting so worked up. :rolleyes:

MODERATION: profanity cleared. ;)

And in the same vein...there's no need to refer to someone as a "****" either...

PLEASE...everyone, chill out!

c4 ~MODERATOR

Here is it goes.

1) End Game was just a dream the ship never made it back.

2) When just the craw back in the year of hell (but tuvok can see, i hated that part)

3) We could have the same endgame ending but with alien tech.

Movie one

Janeway tuvok and 7 land Voyager.

We jump 3 years most of the craw has found each other and now has ship

(Ther got them don't ask me how) and are looking for voyager.

They found them where they landed and have been for 3 years fighting of raiders

trying to keep what they had of voyager.

Movie 2

They are fixing the ship adding the new tech and all .

in this movie most of it will be what was going on for time and the commander on the time ship. Maybe some flash back of how the time ship was made. and the war and what got the time ship to where it is today.

Movie 3

Janeway joins with the brog to fight the time ship the time ship does a

BASH# rm -f brog or C:\> Del *brog*.* for you windows user

So now the brog are gone

the timeship is stop and deleted from time fixing everything end of movie

Please look past my typos

MODERATION: CONTENT REMOVED

=> if you cannot express your opinion in an eloquent manner, please don't express it at all...

-----------------------------------------

come back to reality now OK....

and stop writing about worst star trek series EVER......OK

Voyager lacked creativity, was simply a TNG ripoff. The story of Voyager was one of pomp, under-represented characters and the infamous 'Voyager Syndrome' mentioned on this forum some time ago. Everyone had to part of 'the family' or else. Fortunately for us all VOY ended and that is that.

There is no need to bash voyager like that.

I mean I am sure there are many things you like that other find silly or even dumb. If you only follow what is super pop stuff you should look at MTV I am sure you could find something on that you would like.

Voyager may have not been the best but i liked it and that is all the matters. call me a fool for that or what ever.