A Man on the Moon by 2020

alaska

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we trekies should get together and form a new government based upon federation ideas and govern the moon and mars

You're forgetting something...........

To most of the world, we're strange acting people.

....Yet some of them will stick a huge steel spike through their tongue & think nothing of it.

:stare:

I just don't get it.

lol... that happens in Futurama? Seriosly? I've never seen that one...

Yeah, but the religion got too powerful. So the powers that be executed all the Trekkies in the manner best befitting virgins...threw them into a volcano! One after another...hence..."He's dead Jim. He's dead Jim. He's dead Jim."

lol... that happens in Futurama? Seriosly? I've never seen that one...

Yeah, but the religion got too powerful. So the powers that be executed all the Trekkies in the manner best befitting virgins...threw them into a volcano! One after another...hence..."He's dead Jim. He's dead Jim. He's dead Jim."

Sounds funny, which episode was this and where would I d/l it lol?

Alaska did you PM me? If you did PM again. With the glich going on, I might have lost it.

Sorry to interupt the thread. psheldrake1, I PMed you asking for a description of Electronics workbench, the torrent you uploaded. Every time I try to PM it hangs.

Relentless - Season 4, episode 12.

Fry is put on trial for his life for traveling to the forbidden planet of Omega 3 to retrieve all 79 episodes of "Star Trek", and he must defend the claim that human kind needs "Star Trek" to give them hope for the future. In the 23rd Century, "Star Trek" fans had evolved to such a level that they corrupted the world's governments and all things "Star Trek" were then banned to Omega 3. Fry sets out on his mission with Leela, Bender and Leonard Nimoy's head in a jar, only to discover William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei and Walter Koening are living on Omega 3 under the watchful eye of Melllvar, an evil energy creature -- and "Star Trek's" biggest fan.

This is such a great episode. Give me a few minutes and I'll UP it to the tracker.

• 1 month later...

I am of strong belief we are gong to be on moon by 2020, and on Mars by 2025, but not thanks to fringing Bush, he'll bankrupt US economy before he gets anything going with space program. ESA - European Space agency has plans to land on mars by 2025 plan is called Aurora, but if NASA wants to send man before ESA they'll need to do something much faster, with Bush in charge I have strong doubts anything will happen.

But to land on Mars you don't really need Battle star Galacatica,. just organisation skills and technology, look for guy called Robert Zurbin, he wrote a book called case for mars, read it....