what would you do to the guy(s) that deleted nite's database?

thanatos355

The only proper response is giving the culprit to luaxana. That prevents cruelty to horses or wasting oil or tar. I always thought that drawing and quartering was the same as the horses thing.

While we debate the subject, can we beam said felon to Guantanamo Bay or Abu Ghraib?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pfft. i enounter a installation thingy two times when trying to enter a forum. close em without doing anything. also encounter

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './func/constants.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/5/d91431784/htdocs/torrents/tracker/forum/index.php on line 25

seems like the site is encountering errors

Yea i think 355 is asleep' date=' as I should be. But now I dominate these forums. Muahahahah.[/quote']

yes, i was asleep. not any longer though. my reign of terror, or at least terrible spelling, shall continue once more! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i like the skinning and castration idea btw. good thinking. :cyclops:

even that isnt enough man. sorry. how about we send him back in time, make him a native american, and steal all his land and give him smallpox infested blankets to try to kill him. then force relocate all his people time after time all the while promising them freedom to live how they want to? that seems cruel enough. :(

no! we send him back in time to the age of egyptions and pyramids. make him work as a laborer on the pyramid. then we send him back to the present. since he is already marinated. we give him to the German Cannibals who will gladly like a BBQ human (more then 1000 cannibals living in germany)