So hows the war on "Terror" going?

philly

Bunghole thought that osama and mada$ were in cahoots. He was going to supply the cave painters with weapons that never existed. But they still didn't have a plan even if they ever found those weapons. It would just be their excuse to start the war, but it backfired.

If they really wanted to catch him they would offer a reward no oil loving sycophant could resist. None of these so called "remote viewers" the CIA has have found a damn thing. Proof that the isht doesn't work.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that most of you are either being foolish and silly or ignorant....

You say we are declaring war on a feeling..... Terror is short for Terrorism.....

Terrorism is a violent way to oppose a governmnet or idea...

So no, US army does not have to delcare war on its self... and why are citizens of Iraq in fear.... The polls show they feel safer.

Since the war, kids have started to go to school, wemon have become free, hospitals have been built, an ecomomic rise has occured, over 2,000 babies have been safely born, cities have been rebuilt, terrorsim recruitment is at an all time low, countries have stopped supporting terrorism..... WHY DOES EVERY ONE HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE ONE FREAKING DARK CLOUD IN THE SKY???????

and this may be off topic but, under the bush admin, un-employment is at a low of 5% United States of America GDP has increased by i think some where in the neghboor hood of 11% ( I heard on Radio )..... if this happened under a Clintons admin. he would be prasied one of the best economic presidents in American history...

common opinon here makes me sick..... i am gonna go to the ST fourm and cool down....

Weirdly enough we here in europe hear something else about bush.... Unemployment is at an alltime high, finacially seen america is almost bankrupt, you have to pay to go to the hospital, you can buy your weapons at the supermarket, 11000 people die by gunfire each year and there are things called ghetto's were you're just not save...

There are of course lot's off things that ameria does rather well, but I wouldn't say it's going perfect...

Noone is save in Iraq, almost every day bombs explode, citizens die or are homeless and they are controlled by other country's who do not hold the Islamic beliefsystem very high.

I don't call that save... Terrorism is at an alltime high, freedoms are being destroyed to make some security...

I would rather see this taken care of now' date=' and not give these terrorist who are less then human in my eyes, the time to gather resources and launch another attk. in Eruo or America or any where else in the world like vietnam, and tibet ect... [/quote']

This is what worries me nowadays about some americans and others; none is subhuman!! If you believe this you are an fascist. If you believe you can uphold other laws just for terrorists you are far worse than any terrorist...

All above is just my humble opinion, please do not feel personally attacked or angry at any way... feel free to oppose my opinions.

-QuosEgo-

its all a load of crap!!!!!

terror?? its all about using fear to control the public so gov can do what they like...

over here (UK)... i feel that we are tunring into a mini us.... i mean our gov always licked the US's arse... but mean i can see all the stuff on the tv all aimed at scaring the shit outta people... so the gov can do anything jus like the US....

like they tried to pass a ruling to hold terror suspect for up to 90 days without evidence... thats 3 months!!!!!!

i'd didn't pass but trust when the next att comes it will pass wheather we like or not!! :(

none is subhuman!! If you believe this you are an fascist. If you believe you can uphold other laws just for terrorists you are far worse than any terrorist...

Well, I don't agree, you have to realise that the terrorists in question also don't believe in equal laws for eveybody, if they did, they wouldn't be killing civilians, actually, they wouldn't be killing anyone. You could say, that at least 'our side' tries to avoid civilian casualties (or so I would hope, btw I wouldn't classify known terrorists as civilians, since they chose to put their life on the line, they can just as easily be classified as military), the same can absolutely not be said about the terrorists (civilian casualties), of course 'our side' has made civilian casualties as well, but at least we're not trying to kill civilians, they are.

I can see your point about giving everybody equal rights and nobody being sub-human , and I agree with it, but I don't think people who disagree are worse than terrorists (but I do hope they don't classify me as a terrorist, LOL).

none is subhuman!! If you believe this you are an fascist. If you believe you can uphold other laws just for terrorists you are far worse than any terrorist...

Well, I don't agree, you have to realise that the terrorists in question also don't believe in equal laws for eveybody, if they did, they wouldn't be killing civilians, actually, they wouldn't be killing anyone. You could say, that at least 'our side' tries to avoid civilian casualties (or so I would hope, btw I wouldn't classify known terrorists as civilians, since they chose to put their life on the line, they can just as easily be classified as military), the same can absolutely not be said about the terrorists (civilian casualties), of course 'our side' has made civilian casualties as well, but at least we're not trying to kill civilians, they are.

I can see your point about giving everybody equal rights and nobody being sub-human , and I agree with it, but I don't think people who disagree are worse than terrorists (but I do hope they don't classify me as a terrorist, LOL).

Well it depends if you act on that idea, If you agree that terrorists are subhuman then you can just execute and torture them without a trial because they have not the same rights as any other human being.

I agree of course they are not the same as an normal thinking human being and should be punished but I think they should have the same rights and not be classified as subhumans because there is no such thing.

Well it depends if you act on that idea, If you agree that terrorists are subhuman then you can just execute and torture them without a trial because they have not the same rights as any other human being.

I agree of course they are not the same as an normal thinking human being but I think they should have the same rights and not be classified as subhumans because there is no such thing.

not the same as normal???

but what do you mean ... its about what angle you look at it

freedom figther or terrorist???

who were the terrorist???

indians or the americans?

lol!!

you can judge till you know both side... B)

This war is is good. We are creating spirt in these terrorist to go fight the "Jihad" in Iraq. so these terrorist are comming from ALL OVER THE WORLD to fight, this is the best war to kill terrorist. If we pull out now, then Countries oppesed to terrorism will have to look real hard, for a long time to track them down.

Yikes, you've been fed a load of misinformation. The majority of bombers in Iraq are locals. The minority who travel to Iraq to fight Americans are likely impressionable youth who weren't even involved prior to our invasion and going to Iraq is the only way they knew to get involved. They are going to Iraq to learn how to fight (becaue there was no opportunity before) and then heading elsewhere. Rather than limit terrorism, the US has created in Iraq a prime training ground.

Indeed, if we are inspiring anything, its creating a new group of Iraqi terrorists who are leaving their country to bomb others elsewhere, as the recent Jordanian bombing proves. Before the invasion, it was rare to find an Iraqi involved in a suicide bombing. None were associated with 9/11 for instance.

The leaders of Al Qaeda (still free) aren't even in Iraq.

What pro-war folks fail to realize is that terrorism isn't something that can be fought by invading a nation. The 9/11 bombers did their job with box cutters. Good police work is what is needed to stop folks like this, not bombs. We need a surgeon's touch, not a blunt hammer that war provides.

Likewise by invading, we actualy armed the terrorists ourselves. The chaos created by the invasion of Iraq is the reason so many of these Iraqi's now have weapons with which to create bombs, as we didn't secure them properly when taking over.

So how is the war on terror going? Its failing miserably. We are creating more terrorists than we are killing.

not the same as normal???

but what do you mean ... its about what angle you look at it

freedom figther or terrorist???

who were the terrorist???

indians or the americans?

lol!!

you can judge till you know both side... B)

Well damn, good point but I kinda meant that you shouldn't kill other people no matter what... If you decide to do that anyways you're not normal in my opinion... So this means that terrorists and the coaltition are not normal and should be punished...

So let's put Bush and Bin laden in the same cell and everything will be just fine.

The war on terror is a running joke at work. I have seen GW Bush who is still in league with the Bin Ladin family, there is 24/7 survalence on Osama and we do nothing. The terror that is inflicted on out "Allies" because of our (The Unites States" actions. What war on terror. The fact is that it is all about business. Tanks run about 15 million planes about the same we sell to everyone including the terrorists, who we also train. God what the hell!!! I have to be a conspirorist but eventhough I tend not to be one you can see it happening all around us!!!

OOPS I almost forgot... Because of this war on terror.... The United States has declaired that if you do anything illegal yu can be marked as a terrorist. Check out the laws that were passed after 9-11. You get pulled over for speeding you can be charged with terrorism. Serious...

Yikes, you've been fed a load of misinformation. The majority of bombers in Iraq are locals.

ERM Beg to differ, there is a direct link to countries like Iran. why do you think that the british army & Royal Marines does border patrols around the iraq and iranian boarder near AL ALAMARAH which is actually located north of basra.

It its also common knowledge that alot of the miltia is actually forgein not iraqi..how do i know this is FACT...i was bloody out there last year for eight months.

What does make me laugh alot is hearing people talk about what is happening in iraq based on what they read in newspapers and see on the television, i hate to say this but it does not always paint a true picture of what is happening out there. a example of this is last year, our camp was getting motared nearly every day throughout the summer whilst the PWRR (Prince of Wales Royal Regiment) was out there who actually had resonable success in either capturing or killing quite afew of theses scum bag terrorists who where trying to motar us and kill us at Al Alamarah.

my point is dont always beleive everything you see and read in the media, as they dont always report on everything that goes on out there.

I think that most of you are either being foolish and silly or ignorant....

You say we are declaring war on a feeling..... Terror is short for Terrorism.....

Terrorism is a violent way to oppose a governmnet or idea...

So no, US army does not have to delcare war on its self... and why are citizens of Iraq in fear.... The polls show they feel safer.

Since the war, kids have started to go to school, wemon have become free, hospitals have been built, an ecomomic rise has occured, over 2,000 babies have been safely born, cities have been rebuilt, terrorsim recruitment is at an all time low, countries have stopped supporting terrorism..... WHY DOES EVERY ONE HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE ONE FREAKING DARK CLOUD IN THE SKY???????

and this may be off topic but, under the bush admin, un-employment is at a low of 5% United States of America GDP has increased by i think some where in the neghboor hood of 11% ( I heard on Radio )..... if this happened under a Clintons admin. he would be prasied one of the best economic presidents in American history...

common opinon here makes me sick..... i am gonna go to the ST fourm and cool down....

Weirdly enough we here in europe hear something else about bush.... Unemployment is at an alltime high, finacially seen america is almost bankrupt, you have to pay to go to the hospital, you can buy your weapons at the supermarket, 11000 people die by gunfire each year and there are things called ghetto's were you're just not save...

There are of course lot's off things that ameria does rather well, but I wouldn't say it's going perfect...

Noone is save in Iraq, almost every day bombs explode, citizens die or are homeless and they are controlled by other country's who do not hold the Islamic beliefsystem very high.

I don't call that save... Terrorism is at an alltime high, freedoms are being destroyed to make some security...

I would rather see this taken care of now' date=' and not give these terrorist who are less then human in my eyes, the time to gather resources and launch another attk. in Eruo or America or any where else in the world like vietnam, and tibet ect... [/quote']

This is what worries me nowadays about some americans and others; none is subhuman!! If you believe this you are an fascist. If you believe you can uphold other laws just for terrorists you are far worse than any terrorist...

All above is just my humble opinion, please do not feel personally attacked or angry at any way... feel free to oppose my opinions.

-QuosEgo-

THESE TERRORIST ARE LESS THAN HUMAN... THEY CARE NOT OF WHAT HAPPENS AS LONG AS TEHY CAN SHOOT AN AMERICAN OR ANY ONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR BACK-WARDS SUPERSTITION! AS SOON AS WE START TO VIEW THEM AS HUMAN IS WHEN WE WAVER FROM OUR CAUSE AND FAIL!

I dont care what you hear in europe b/c its not true, I live here in America, i know what goes on. ppl are not starving in the streets, ppl are not getting shot. Employment IS up, our econmoy is great, we still have the largets GDP in the WORLD!, 9 trillion dollars a friggin year! and wtf is this about ghettos?? look up the definition of a ghetto :"A section of a city occupied by a minority group".

last time i look America is not the only place in the world that has minority groups...

And plz show me where you found thoes statsics for gun Death. In fact can you show me the statsicts on all that info about paying to go to hospitals and our economy, i will post my data in a later post, i need to pick up the papers from school so i may properly cite them.

and oh my god... I am speechless about your thoughts on the Iraq situation. just reading that makes me feel sorry for you since you are so mis-guided..

terrorism in desperate situation

Getting Afgans to talk with out torture

Al quidea not well

And you want to bring up the fact of gehttos... well new flash, eruope has gehttos too.... But Eropean Gehttos have gotten out of hand and have started mass riots. Turf wars in Europe

I found gun death in america in 2001... it is actual far less then 110,000....

Now since i know that a large majority of ppl that are goning to post a replie to my post are not going to read all these articals, read what i have said, and just throw more BS into their replies, I wont expect to get a logical resonable responce from here.

now i am gonna go b 4 i say someting unkind

my point is dont always beleive everything you see and read in the media, as they dont always report on everything that goes on out there.

So true, and just i expect most of the ppl in here not to believe what i post in articals. Let me tell you. I dont want you to believe me, i want you to go look for your slef. I want you to go look around the web and research the war. b/c when you do that at least you will see that what i am saying is true.

And Neomaster. thank you for not being a fool, you are probly one of the few ppl on this thread i can respect.

I shot me a few guys with diapers on their heads and fanbelts around their waists the other day.. or should i have said jet turbines on their head.. uh.

Not everyone with a "diaper" (your word) on their head is a terrorist. :(

diaper_head_sam_jpeg.jpg

Yeah, that bloody retarded shadow of his dad you have as your president has managed simply to piss off almost the whole world and at what benefit? Did he get Osama? Has terrorism actually dropped off? NOPE - It's gotten worse.

He's basically stuffed up things for the whole globe.

Nice Work George Junior.

I just can't believe you americans were dumb enough to give the bloke more than 1 term. What is wrong with you people?

First term: He stole the election (helps when your brother is the gov of the swing state).

Second term: We (Americans) lost our minds.

Yeah, he's certainly a jackarse but that's called democracy. The majority make the rules.

If you ask my brother (whom I don't always agree with) his thoughts (he's a vietnam vet)...he'd say:

Let's stop all this shucking and end all this jive.

Let's drop what we dropped in '45.

c4 :thinking:

I think the war on terror is driving more people to the cause of terrorism, the invasion of countries doesnt help either.

Something I find interesting is the amount of weapons both conventional and chemical that the US government and US companies supplied Iraq with over the last few decades. Donald Rumsfeld himself played a part in this during the US' support of Saddam in the Iraq vs Iran war. America provided Saddam with chemicals such as mustard gas, sarin, and 14 viruses including the west nile.

Wikipedia: US providing Iraq with weapons for Iran war

Rumsfeld & Saddam

CIA involvement in Baath coup

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin.

Funny how wise words like that are ignored at the times when they're most appropriate, I'm sure the Patriot Act had him rolling in his grave, same for the continued detention of hundreds of suspected terrorists at Guantanamo Bay, without charge, contact with their family, any legal status, or even the prospect of a trial.

And as for the supposed influx of terrorists into Iraq, it would actually seem that the Iraqi terrorists are moving their operations out to the surrounding countries now, with the recent bombings in Jordan.

I think the question now becomes, with the situation in Iraq increasingly heading for open civil war, whether British and American forces (and any other nations crazy enough to still be there) remain as peacekeepers, or cut their losses and leave them to it (which might lead to slaughter on the scale of the wars in the former Yugoslavia or the Rwandan genocide)... tough decision there.

lol thanks ghostshadow, actually we had a breifing about suicide bombers and how we possibly could spot them and about there mentality.

in certain ways theses suicide bombers are in someway just as much victims as well, as alot of them are recruited and brained washed into believing they are doing gods will, they normally go for the weak minded & poor people. Sometimes the people that recruit them and train them basically threaten them if they dont do it then there families will be targeted. While i dont at all like theses sucide bombers, you have to slightly feel sorry for them to a small degree, granted there are others who are just pure evil and do it regardless.

alot of people i know here in the uk tend to view it as muslims in general are a threat, which it totally false, i was lucky to know and work with alot of muslims who where god fearing and found the whole business of terrorism equally disgusing and they where very nice people.

as for a civil war, unfortunatly we cant just pull out of forces at a snap of a finger, end of the day we did invade iraq and we have to see this through untill there is a stable govenment and they have enough well trained army and police force. This was the same with bosnia, we have been out there for 10 years now stablising the country.

Ghostshadow this is the info I have collected... If itt's wrong please tell me. And btw I assure you that I read every article about this subject you post.

http://www.vpc.org/nrainfo/phil.html

In 2001 alone, 30,242 Americans died by gunfire:

This number is actually higher than I stated. I stated 11000, not 110000...

In the netherlands this is 37....... I agree that there do not life as much people in the netherlands so I multiplied it with 20 to reflect the population of america; 740 ------ You could say that this is somewhat less than in america....

You can indeed buy your bullets at wall mart, so no lies there.

Did you read the newspaper today??? Or doesn't your media inform you about the recent 71 deaths in Iraq caused by bombs.

That's not save dude.....

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/jobseconomy/jobs/jobcrisis.cfm

Unemployment is going up according to the above.

I explained my opinions about terrorists not being subhuman thoroughly in my previous posts....

About the hospital system, (I kinda seen that in ER, so I won''t consider my opinion on this as neccerarily true). As I've seen not everybody has an insurance for the hospital bills, this I find kinda weird. How'd you guys expect poor people to pay for the hospital...

I am not saying europe is better than america, I'm just saying that for both parts of the world there is room for improvement. This includes ghetto's everywhere.

I indeed do not life in your country, and so I would consider info and facts from your point of view very interesting.

But please do not call me mis-guided, I have stated no such thing about you, I would expect the same from you.

How'd you guys expect poor people to pay for the hospital...

Use the emergency room lol.

That's how it works. Wait till you're 10 seconds from death then call the ambulance. The taxpayer usually ends up paying the bill if that person is poor for their emergency. Same thing happens everyday when illegal mexicans do it. White people just aren't that smart to screw the system.