Instant messaging

TheRenegade

There's one thing none of the others have, and that is a group chatroom that you can create, where anyone can join or need auth to join. You can insert pics also, and upload shared files for the group. Lets see MSN do that! I even created a group chatroom labeled NiteShdw, but since no one uses this program, there's only me and 1 girl in it lol.

It's not so difficult once you understand a few symbols. This program also comes in English, but it does have a few Chinese parts in it still that could confuse. I prefer it to all the other chat programs, and also it's nice to be the only white person on it lol.

Not to mention all the other features that are too many to list.

• 2 weeks later...

They think English is hard to learn?? Chinese is one of the most difficult as well as Thai and Japanese. Chinese has different tones you need to use and has a lot of different dialiects. I eventually gave up studying after 2 weeks when I was in China.. my teacher was too cute for me to pay attention anyway lol.

I sometimes go into the English chatrooms and more private group chatrooms on QQ and see how the students and others talk to each other. They just need a lot of help in grammar.