Yet another voyager thread Lol

Yammichi

Miral was it.....i'm not sure

well...why this thread was needed i don't know - but it seems to me there are so many negative opinions about Endgame and i don't see why - it wasn't as good as the DS9 ending....or the TNG ending....but it was still a good final to the series

didnt they tell us that when she helped jayneway arrange that meeting with klingon dealer?

No they didn't. She was called ensign Paris the whole time. And anyway, that didn't happen ;)

Edit: TFMF you're brilliant. I looked up that name on startrek.com and came up with this:

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/character/bio/1124220.html

I thought I had paid attention the whole episode, guess I was wrong :rolleyes:

ENT ending was INFINITELY worse.

Very true!

I just fin ished watching endgame I-II' date=' and is it just me or did the ending leave alot to be desired, I mean I could have done so much more with that ending................[/quote']

yes it left a lot to be desiered... that is why a lot of ppl hated it.

DS9 left with every one in a bar having a drink, gave you a personal conotation of the series.

TNG left the same, one last great mission and every one all good and happy. (unless you count generation as the last eps..)

The point is being missed. Endgame wrapped up the show. The whole point of the show was they were trying to get home. They got home. THE END. I believe they wanted that more than to end up in a bar somewhere drinking. :p

c4 B)

Exactly - The very last scene of Voyager - what do we see - Voyager surrounded by friends right by Earth - it was a great scene to end the series

I used to think a Voyager movie or extending the series would be good to see the characters at home - but that wouldn't be Voyager - Voyager has got home - End...

The point is being missed. Endgame wrapped up the show. The whole point of the show was they were trying to get home. They got home. THE END. I believe they wanted that more than to end up in a bar somewhere drinking. :p

c4 B)

yes your right, I thin kwe all should be very glad that VOY was wrapped up, no more, 0 eps left, i dont know why ppl are comlaing how it ended. i think we should thank god that it ended. :p

Miral was it.....i'm not sure

well...why this thread was needed i don't know - but it seems to me there are so many negative opinions about Endgame and i don't see why - it wasn't as good as the DS9 ending....or the TNG ending....but it was still a good final to the series

It was probably 'cause people have 2 good endings before and they were expecting 1 like that. Atleast that much good... if not better.

n

seriously speaking... think people... was it that they didn't didn't show the AFTERMATH so the ending was bad !? or was it 'cause it involved time-travel to fix everything.

Even worse... with an ELDER JANEWAY !?

AND

VOY wiped their buttocks with THE BORG.

There's your answer.

Look dude... most of the Time Travel are not co-incidental.

BUT

that doesn't stop them from being CHEAP... specially when they've used in a show sooo many times in the same/similar fashion.

It's like SMALLVILLE season 1... its alaways some weirdo with a different ability BUT starting point is the same... get's affected by KRYPTONITE.

Same with VOY... different plot... different... same time travel... to solve same issues... "save the crew... save the ship"

c4 B)

yes your right, I thin kwe all should be very glad that VOY was wrapped up, no more, 0 eps left, i dont know why ppl are comlaing how it ended. i think we should thank god that it ended. :p

We all know how you feel about Voyager. You don't have to belabor the point.

NOTE: Several off topic posts deleted.

c4 :(