THOUGHT

wesi

Yes, for a second there, I thought the thread initiator was talkng about cooking, but now I'm only completely confused.

I also had this image of somebody being hit over the head with a pot. Then again, I had a bad night last night, and I haven't had any coffee yet. Some pothead in my building decided that it would be a good idea to start hammering at 1 am., and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from so that I could kill him/her.

pot is good for glaucoma? :) but on long periods it effects your memory and concenrtacion..

I disagree, in my experience it... hey, my hand is throbbing... um, what?

you have experience with glaucoma too? I have eye hypertension wich if not medicated can lead to glaucoma. pretty annoying stuff.. I tried it and it works, but you really cant live all the time "overmedicated" with this suff - its just too distracting for me :) so I qiut completely.

At least honesty doesn't fade, whatever that means....

I do what I please when I want to...and if my girlfriend says it's ok. Naaa, that girl hates me half the time because I'm gonna do what I want. And if I get high it's my business. I get stupid when I drink, as do a lot of people, but that's legal. Now, I'm not trying to justify anything to anyone, I do that strictly for myself, so if anyone else wants to do the same, good luck.