06/06/06

Arktis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that Bin Laden will release another one of his famous video tapes condemning America, baseball, and apple pie. Hopefully, he'll claim to be the anti-christ ( I can't think of another appropriate title for a muslim fundementalist extremest, like him), and G.W. Bush will declare his war against terror to be, infact, the Apocolypse. Hell, he's already called it World War Three.

Guest c4evap

I thought the number of the beast was 69?

Oh no...wait...that's right...69 is the number of the bush. Moi bad...

c4 :cyclops: ~ OMG! ONE DAY TO GO! DROP YOUR SOCKS AND GRAB YOUR..........................

I thought the number of the beast was 69?

Oh no...wait...that's right...69 is the number of the bush. Moi bad...

c4 :cyclops: ~ OMG! ONE DAY TO GO! DROP YOUR SOCKS AND GRAB YOUR..........................

That's the number of the beast with two backs.

As much as I’d love a truly democratic society, where people worked to further themselves, and contribute back to the system that was so kind to them, do you really think it would work? ... if were was some resource allowance, or work credit based system, wouldn’t that be exactly the same as today?

The Federation has elimnated poverty and everyone works to better themselves. To some this is only a Sc-Fi dream but in the UK we make thousands of lucky illegal imigrants 24th century dream a reality. Come to UK we will give you free housing, free money, you wont have to pay for gas or eletricity. Come to the UK and live the Star Trek dream. P.S. The bit about working to better yourself is optional.

Oh and the world is ending tomorrow.............I shall be clutching hold of my pet Guinea pig Boriss in the hope nothing happens to him at 12 midnight.

Guest c4evap

Well, here in the states it's still 06-05-06. Tomorrow is THE DAY! LOL. :cyclops:

It's the 6th of June 2006 and i feel fine - we miss classes in school 2moro cause we've got this trip to some university which should be fun.....but will i return.....

Let's hope so! :D

c4 B)