06/06/06

Arktis

They are.

"Slayer is a band from California.

Their music has come to epitomize Satanic speed metal music in the latter half of the 20th century.

Their 1986 album, "Reign in Blood" is one of the single most influential metal albums of all time, typified by the modern classic "Angel of Death"."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should get a more Satan name then... although I had suspected they might have.

I just thought... you know, maybe those Satanica people would have dibs.

But I don't know much about you kids and your "popular" music ;)

Well, here in the states it's still 06-05-06. Tomorrow is THE DAY! LOL. :cyclops:

It's the 6th of June 2006 and i feel fine - we miss classes in school 2moro cause we've got this trip to some university which should be fun.....but will i return.....

Let's hope so! :D

c4 B)

:)

Well the visit to the university was actually quite fun (Beleive it or not) and i returned in one piece

yay! :D

They should get a more Satan name then... although I had suspected they might have.

I just thought... you know, maybe those Satanica people would have dibs.

But I don't know much about you kids and your "popular" music ;)

groovy, but I'm really sort of stuck in the 80's stuff myself, grampa.

Well, it's like 1:12 pm here on the dreaded day, and so far, nothing has blown up, no trumpets have blared across the earth, and nobody has released any deadly super viruses... so far as I can tell.

*checks outside*

How boring. Maybe the symptoms wont surface for another few days.

The only thing left for the paranoid immagination is that maybe the antichrist was born today! Quickly! We must kill every newborn just to be sure! And play some Slayer songs on our portables while we are at it.

Seriously though... I feel sorry for anybody born today. Maybe by the time that generation grows up, people will have cleansed the earth of such nonsensical superstition.

I'm still here too, but there's always next time. ;) I've heard some people saying the 666 date was, in fact, 6/6/2004 (2+4=6). If that's true, the antichrist is two years old today. So the end must be closer than you can possibly think... :stare:

A lot of biblical predictions etc used a different calendar, the modern world uses the Gregorian Calendar so dates like 6/6/6 are meaningless really, just us humans seeing patterns in things that really arent there! (To quote Mcganns Who) :)

The world will end, or the Antichrist will be born or Christ returns when theyre good and ready, just make sure youre ready LOL

To quote another:

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE! (Tomas De Torquemada - 2000ad publication circa 1981)

I'd have thought that 13/13/13 would be the real worry.
Considering the fact that there is no 13th month of the year' date=' I would say it is a safe bet to ignore this one... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Captain Obvious at work again... :rolleyes: