06/06/06

Arktis

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does 06/06/06 mean to me? It means I'd only have four days to wait until my birthday! ^^

Edit: Other than than, it means squat to me. If we're going to have an armageddon, it's going to be because we're collectively idiots, and not because some ancient guy scribbled about it millenia ago. If armageddons were up to old scribbles, armageddon would have happened dozens of times by now.

What does 06/06/06 mean to me? It means I'd only have four days to wait until my birthday! ^^

Edit: Other than than, it means squat to me. If we're going to have an armageddon, it's going to be because we're collectively idiots, and not because some ancient guy scribbled about it millenia ago. If armageddons were up to old scribbles, armageddon would have happened dozens of times by now.

I don't recall any ancient scribblings about Armageddon on 6/6/06. The Bible certainly doesn't say anything like that.

I had another omen yesterday.... The results of my DNA isolation experiment were 666 nanogram per microliter..... If that isn't an clear sign that the world is going to end I don't know what is. :)

Here's a fun fact I realized one day a few years ago that I think is simply "stretching it" a bit:

Pretty much all life on earth is carbon based. The carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. Wooo... boogy boogy-booga! :p :)

But that's looking at the atom on a very basic level compared to what we now know about all those nifty subatomic particles and such, and of course there is crazy stuff out there like M theory.

At any rate, as I stated earlier, I am a bit nervous about the coming date, because I know people are just F***ING CRAZY and will probably make something(s) that is/are too frightening for a normal person to contemplate occur.