Can you all do me a fav. and Vote!

GhostShadow

yeah, it only takes like 30 sec. to vote also. And i was looking at some of the other posters and most of them where entered as a joke with like funny sayings and proverbs and stuff, not seriously made. I looked at around 50 and there was only one that i thought that was 'ok'...

lol, and i figured out that you can vote using Diffrent web browsers. I voted once with Internet explore and once with firefox. But any one has opera they can set the internet to read opera as many diffrent browsers, so if you are all bored enough you can keep swiching browsers

lol' date=' and i figured out that you can vote using Diffrent web browsers. I voted once with Internet explore and once with firefox. But any one has opera they can set the internet to read opera as many diffrent browsers, so if you are all bored enough you can keep swiching browsers[/quote']

Be carefull with that, because they probably record the ip address, not just the browser brand. If your friend has too many from one they might get hip and disqualify him.

Thanks for the warning, i will tell him. We are gonna go to the libray and use all of thier computers there and vote, lmao.. He also has it posted on his own fourm that he goes to. so hopefuly he will get a lot of votes, but there are over 1.000 ppl in the contest, so i am crossing my fingers for him.

lol' date=' and i figured out that you can vote using Diffrent web browsers. I voted once with Internet explore and once with firefox. But any one has opera they can set the internet to read opera as many diffrent browsers, so if you are all bored enough you can keep swiching browsers[/quote']

Be carefull with that, because they probably record the ip address, not just the browser brand. If your friend has too many from one they might get hip and disqualify him.

Could we just, ya know, use a proxy?

If so we can nail out dozens of votes per person, easily.

Hey' date=' i Dled that Proxy and i used it but i need to know how to change proxies each time, and since you hooked me up with that site, do you know how to do that- the help menu is a pain in the ars.[/quote']

Well, you don't really need a program to use it. First just take the list of proxies, and open a dos prompt. In dos, ping each proxy, and elimate those whose ping is too high to use. The rest keep in a seperate list.

Once you have your working list, depending apon what browser you use for the Internet, open it's options/settings menu. Under these options, find the tab/section for Connection/Network/Proxy typically it's always set to automatically use your normal internet connection. Instead you simply check the option to use a custom proxy via http and put in the proxy number (pick one at a time) and it's port and hit ok (some browsers might require a restart for it to function).

Then just restart the browser or revist the site, and vote again. You can double check your ip is different than normal by going to some place like whatismyip.com which will tell you what your ip is. Since you're using a proxy through your browser, it will come up as that proxy number, not your IP.

Viola ;)