I've been here a year now

kyran

Congratulations :D

I've been here since april. It took me about 5-6 months to get everything of Star Trek, although I got some from a few other sites too. And I'm still missing a few extras... :rolleyes:

But this site and the people here are really great!

Well not counting seeing most of each series on tv years beforehand, I've downloaded all of Voyager, seasons 5-7 of DS9, seasons 1-6 of TNG (still working on 7), seasons 1-3 of Ent with a few sporadic episodes of season 4 I missed on tv, and season 1 of TOS (which I didnt really watch).

I plan to go back and rewatch 1-7 of DS9 after I finish TNG, then maybe get all of Ent 4.

Note I don't really collect them cause well mainly my 80 gig HD can't store them all, even the 170's. Plus I have no dvd or cd/r burner so theres no real purpose in storing them in the temporary as I have no plans to upgrade this system any further than I have.

Now in the future, if i get a nice dvd +/- rw burner I'd like to find some nice actual dvd copies to burn, complete with the official menus and subtitles and stuff. that would save me like $3000 from buying all 5 series on dvd o_O

humm still ain't got em all :(

i rem got 1/2 of ds9 & voy on edonkey... ah the days..!!:)

then got the rest on bt...

got all tos..tng (curr se3 350!!!)

non st but a must!!

space99 yes!!!!

lexx till se 3

bsg till now...

it been 9 mnth since i started using bt... but admit i'v dl tons of other stuff too!!! :)

I've been here 11 months now - my 1 year milestone is coming up soon! :cyclops:

I had already seen all of Voyager and was watching ENT on TV when i joined. Since then though i have downloaded all of DS9 and the rest of TNG which i have not seen yet...

I've got all I want on VHS already, because I taped them all when they were on, and kept the ones I liked.

This is a good thing, since all I can afford is dialup, and don't have a DVD burner or enough hard drive space anyway.

I just go after small items mostly, especially audio. This has advantages, particulary because I'm so busy, I can rarely watch anything for long anyway. But, with audio, I can work on other things while I listen.