Whatever happened to The X files.

Pella

I really liked the X-Files and i saw em all... The thing with the later seasons is, that the story became a bit unreal to me.... They added too much, it became to complicated, while it was great at the start... About at season 6/7 it became kinda lame, although i still enjoyed it very much... The fact that the later seasons are less good, isn't because of the actors in my opinion, just because of the storyline... The movie is a Monster of the Week movie... Not anything to do with the main storyline... Which i was kinda dissapointed with, since X-Files didn't really have a real closed ending... Actually the ending kinda dissapointed me aswell.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Read somewhere, recently, that a script has been written for a new movie.  The same article claimed that both Duchovney and Anderson had signed on.  The article sited Duchovney as the source of the information.

The massive build up........the hundreds of episodes...........the conspiracy revlealed! Then I watched the final episode and realised that the conspiracy had been concluded by a script writer with the ability of a 5 year old.......I laughed at all the hardcore fans.

....and we thought the ending of Voyager was bad.

• 7 months later...

Apparently the movie is coming out in July: http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2302096

When the show first started, the theme music scared me, made scared that I'd be abducted by aliens. (go ahead laugh)LOL  I was 16 when the show started so I guess thats kind of embarrassing. But I've been watching episodes on TNT (and a few on Sci-Fi) for the last 6 months or so, and now I'm hooked.

I actually want to be abducted by aliens now just to get off this planet. But I guess there's no chance they''d take me back to Zeta Reticuli and worship me as their god. They'll probably just do experiments on me, put a tracking device in me and send me back here. :(  Be careful what I wish for? :o

Is it just a coincidence that Sci-Fi and TNT has their weekly X-Files block on the same day?  I saw 6 episodes in 1 day a couple weeks ago. That was awesome.