new games

Engineer101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have halo. and Homeworld Cataclysm. Fear the Beast! and i also found a copy of Dune 2000 for 10 dollars. harbinger (sci fi diablo like) earth 2150 Moon Project. unreal 2. and Frank Herbert's Dune which is a freaking hard Adventure game. and those are all sci fi games i have available if u want em. i have other sci fi games but i seem to have lost em. currently uploading Project Earth

move space colony' date=' I would much rather play halo and stuff, btw cool site[/quote']

hey, space colony is cool! if you like the sims and a resource gathering rts in space, mix. i enjoyed it anyway.

i have most of those games you listed allready. great minds must play as well as think alike ehh? ;)

wat are u talking about. morrowind is suxxors. btw i will kill bethedsa along with the help of the fallout community if they make Fallout 3 alot like morrowind. we want our isometric, turn based, with a traveling map like in fallout 1 and 2. if fallout 3 becomes a diaster, i think we would focus on trokia games new turn based PA games :D