Jennifer Lien

Azrael

She has one picture(i'm assuming before she had her kid) where she's really pretty in it. I can't say she's very attractive at the moment. As much of a trekie as I am, i've never been to anything like a con or anything like that. Of course in Utah we don't get many things

I can't say I was ever a fan of her character. Something abou Kes was just, ugh. It was like "ok we had success with a empath on TNG, let's try to work mutate Keiko O'Brien with Deana Troi and see what happens." And they did just that, they got a somewhat telepathic plant lover ;o

As for the actress, never met her. Not everyone is a pleasure to meet at cons. I meet James O'Barr (creator of The Crow comics) a few years back, got his autograph and such. As per usual I was making small talk while he signed a comic for me, told'em how I loved his work, really enjoyed the film adaptations of his books etc and he didn't really say much other than "Thanks". Didn't smile or shake my hand or anything.

Coulda been worse, do they charge money for autographs at Trek conventions? One year we had Lou Ferrigno at a local comic con and he wanted money for his autographs. Apon saying I did not want one at that point, he gave us kind of this "i could rip your head off in a second" stare o_O

To be fair, most of the people that are asking for money for autographs are washed up... because they spend time trying to get money for autographs at cons instead of breaking type.

I think Kes could have been an interesting character and she was hilarious in "Rage" but the rest of the time, she wasn't that great. Dating Neelix, get some self-respect.

Anyone think Kes is really pretty? I think she is' date=' but I was scrolling through startrek.com and saw some actress pictures, is it just me, or did she get *REALLY* big? [/quote']

Well...she did eat Neelix

c4 ;)

Well, the replicators were down and.... oh, I'll just bite my tongue after this!

Anyone think Kes is really pretty? I think she is' date=' but I was scrolling through startrek.com and saw some actress pictures, is it just me, or did she get *REALLY* big? [/quote']

Well...she did eat Neelix

c4 ;)

You want to know who a REAL character is, goto a con that has John DeLance [Q]. Swearin, hootin and hollerin and jawin about pranks.

Don't care at all for KES. But I did see Xenia Seeberg from LEXX at a con that had Shatner. She looked 100x better in person than on TV. I didn't see many ppl get her autog though. She looked kinda lonely sitting at her table with the black dude who played the Dr from bab 5 across the room. I got marina sirtis autog at one long ago for free.

All the CREATION ENT cons require money now for autographs. They used to be free for most of them. Not like they're worth anything anyway unless you take a pic WHILE they're signing your stuff, so you have proof. I sure as hell wouldn't pay $100-300 for a front seat and autog at one of these. They changed it because ppl kept putting family members in line and getting tons of free ones probably.

I wouldn't have recognised her from those photos either! Must be the hair and the low res scans. I think it's cos ya get used to seeing 'em 'in costume' etc and they often look very different IRL. The gorgeous Lexa Doig looks quite different IRL without her very tasty looking color streaked bob cut wig.

I couldn't really stand the Kes character (liked Neelix tho) and I never fancied her (Torres can recalibrate my warp drive anytime tho ;) ) though I will admit that she was pretty. Her face looked perfect, like a manufactured living Kes doll.