Which Empire Shall Rule The 21st Century?

synexo

The Players:

THE EMPIRE OF NEW AMERICA

Ruler: King George W of the United States

kinggeorge.JPG

Flag:

uea-imperial.GIF

THE NEW EMPIRE OF GREAT BRITAIN

Ruler: King George VII of Great Britain

Prince%20Charles%202.jpg

Flag:

British%20Flag.jpg

There you have it, we at Niteshdw's sci-fi torrents shall determine the fate of the world!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was inspired by Ben Franklin:

"Did Ben really want the turkey to be the symbol of the United States of America?

In a letter to his daughter, Benjamin Franklin wrote:

For my own part I wish the Eagle had not been chosen the representative of our country. He is a bird of bad moral character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead tree near the river, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the labor of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a fish, and is bearing it to his nest for the support of his mate and young ones, the Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

With all this injustice, he is never in good case but like those among men who live by sharping & robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy. Besides he is a rank coward: The little King Bird not bigger than a Sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the district. He is therefore by no means a proper emblem for the brave and honest Cincinnati of America who have driven all the King birds from our country...

"I am on this account not displeased that the figure is not known as a Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For the truth the Turkey is in comparison a much more respectable bird, and withal a true original native of America . . . He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a bird of courage, and would not hesitate to attack a grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his farm yard with a red coat on."

There will never be a country that rules the world. It just doesnt work. The only way is that every country unite or couple of coutries unite and take over the world.

Well, it worked rather well for the British for quite some time. If only the bloody naitives hadn't wanted to rule themselves, we'd have been sorted.

Why do so few people ever stop to appreciate the greatness that was the British Empire? It is, in my opinion, the greatest single achievement of man.

The Empire brought modern civilisation to the rest of the world, and offered protection to it's colonies, not the one way exploitation that so many seem to think pervaded the Empire.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you all to raise a glass, as we toast the Imperial Forces.

To the Imperial Forces!

OMG what the hell are you on ^^^^^

stop day dreaming!!!!

the empire was great but ruled by brute force & never gave back to the natives!!!

hint hint why do you think america became independent!!! :p

anywho ppl were civilised before britain started invade other country....

sorry but it sound like you bought the propaganda ... next you'll be saying it was right to a-bomb the japs!!!

Well, I dont want America to rule the world, i want America to let Europe fend for its self and let them burn in their chaotic union of lies. I say let another dictator rise in europe agian and let him kick europes ass....agian. I see no reason to continue ties with them.

Edit: I didnt vote, its a loaded poll, i dont want a new America, i want the one I have right now. (and that is a poor job of cut and past with the bush pic)

Well, I dont want America to rule the world, i want America to let Europe fend for its self and let them burn in their chaotic union of lies. I say let another dictator rise in europe agian and let him kick europes ass....agian. I see no reason to continue ties with them.

Well, I hope you know that you have just insulted about 350 million people.

Actually the population count of the EU is over 460 million by now and of Europe as a whole, it's over 700 million, so to take it liturally, he offended twice that amount (350) of people... :)

But to tell you the truth, I do agree with GostShadow, that the US should 'retreat' from Europe and let them/us fend for ourselves... It would be the natural thing to do... I do doubt they/we're going to burn though... :)

As for the termination of ties by the US towards the EU, I have a feeling that will not happen within the next 'few' years (if ever), it would absolutely ruin the American economy, if they were to lose Europe for export purposes for example, same thing goes the other way around too, though to a lesser degree.... I highly doubt that the US would risk something like this, the US politicians are quite comfortable with the notion of having a dedicated presence in Europe, maybe it makes them feel more secure... :D

(speculation)

btw, I didn't vote either, since the China/India coalition was not an option.... :p

Well, I hope you know that you have just insulted about 350 million people.

omg, on a daily bases ppl say crap about America which is 300, million ppl (rounding up). so go cry, i dont care. Its the truth, and I really dont see how I insulted any one. ppl Call America power hungry, and I will call the EU an empire of lies.

Americas power is mainly based on wealth' date=' many people underestimate the uk.. States of the EU could easily over power america.[/quote']

how you gonna get over here? we will blow up your boats b 4 you can even see us. America has the most Advanced navy and largest navy in the world. you see after the cold war... every one BUT America stopped making weapons a developing in a mass scale. And if you some how by the will of god made it on american soil, every one in America owns a gun.... My family owns three... And read the military status of each country, America has the largest Army in the world... a volunteer ARMY, mind you.