Which Empire Shall Rule The 21st Century?

synexo

To me, it is either a China-India cooperative or USE(United States of Europe).

US is in a really dangerous situation now, with the unending war and huge trade deficit. You have to admire the Americans for spending so much more than they can.

Of course, when the world's main consuming country falls, everyone are going to be quite disoriented. I just hope someone else would emerge quick enough.

China & India are, as you all know, blooming like no one's ever bloomed before. Their gigantic pool of labour force / land / capital, etc. is unique round the globe and should a war be waged, just think what all the hackers / crackers living from Beijing to London to Washington, etc.etc. can do.

The CCP have a hundred-year plan that's been running since 1945, the plan to "overtake Britain and match America". As long as the government can sort out the corruption, Bush should be worried (does he even have the concept of cooperation?).

USE is the age old concept that's been around since the World Wars. The whole of Europe represent a most formidable force matched by few else. And they don't go around making enemies everywhere and trying to stop the others' growth.

BUT!! Think this: The large companies team up and conquer the world, turn everyone into Ferengis, and reign supreme in a economical dictatorship!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that the Americans and the British Unite and opress the world. We would only become weak fighting eachother. ;) I mean after all, the diffrence between the Brits and the Americans is just the split of a hair.

With both military forces combined, god himself would have trobule combating us :) j/m

The difference between Americans and British is one of us has the experience of keeping the world secure and stable for 200 years, while the other isn't much more than a petulant ex-colony who seem to be governed by an administration who think they have the experience and ability to do the same.

The USA is as a child to the world - its actions prove this.

It could no more rule the world than walk on water or pass through the eye of a needle.

WW2 and the USA's foreign policy have remained more bayonet than olive branch... then it wonders why the world hates it.

As America chooses to act like a child, when it goes crying everyone hates it - should we say "Aww diddums?" I for one say yes.

Time will tell, until then say what you want. but you are not the worlds leading super power, just rember that. We may not have ruled the world for 200 years like the bloody brits, but we have had a stable goverment for as long.

So keep complaining about loosing control, keep crying and taking it out on us. But when the end of the day comes we all know who has the bigger balls. ;)

And incase America does fall, I am gonna go get in my Hummer and drive around for a few hours and ruin the Ozone, that way there will be no earth left for any one else to rule.

• 2 weeks later...
. . . when the end of the day comes we all know who has the bigger balls. ;)

Chimpanzees have the bigger balls, actually, but I don't see them ruling the world, . . . . Then again, . . . maybe they're planning something. Planet of the Apes, anyone? ;)

who do you think is in control of America, a bunch of apes. lol ;)

Bah, global warming will bugger up the whole caper and nobodys gonna have squat to imperialise over anyway.

But I must say I really don't get the sort of fetishising of imperialism that you witness in these here forums on a fairly regular basis. Imperialism sucks. It only benefits a comparitively small elite in the country in question and largely concerns the use of force to screw people over for economic benefit, but still usually surrounded by no small amount of propaganda to assert that its all really about some bull$hit abstract concept like the "pax romana" or "lebensraum" or liberty etc...

• 2 months later...

The Zionists will continue to rule the world as they do now. They will continue to use their control of the western "democracies" to put down any competitors. As of now, they have most of the Arab countries thru traitors who have sold their countrymen out. They ordered Britain and the USA to blow up Iraq and are now ordering Britian and the USA to blow up Iran.

Because the USA is a powerful country, after it has been used to destroy the opponents of Israel, the USA itself will be destroyed as a world power. Using the USA to attack the muslims is part of the plot. For the next 2 or 3 generations, that is around 100 or 150 years, muslims are going to hate Americans. The way you hear the world talk about how anyone bad is a "Nazi"? Instead of Nazi, they will be saying "those people are Americans".

The real destruction of the USA will come about as a result of the debt that someone mentioned. That too is part of the Zionist plot. They plan to destroy the economy of the USA and turn the people of the USA into Indians or Chinese or one of those countries where people don't get paid anything.

The Zionists have already sold USA defense technology to China to ingratiate themselves with the Chinese. The Zionists have helped India with it's fight against Pakistan. The Zionists have worked with the Indian economy and space program. They are preparing the ground. When the USA and/or the EU does fall, the Zionists will simply switch over to their new buddies, the Indians and Chinese.

We are talking long term here. If you think this is a dubious prognostication, I would suggest that instead of thinking a few years in the future, you think at minimum of 10 years and 20 years is better. It is like watching a bad movie. You know exactly what is going to happen 20 minutes before it really does happen.

The Players:

THE EMPIRE OF NEW AMERICA

Ruler: King George W of the United States

kinggeorge.JPG

Flag:

uea-imperial.GIF

THE NEW EMPIRE OF GREAT BRITAIN

Ruler: King George VII of Great Britain

Prince%20Charles%202.jpg

Flag:

British%20Flag.jpg

There you have it, we at Niteshdw's sci-fi torrents shall determine the fate of the world!

For an intellectual discussion, you have to set up the simulation accurately. Exactly how are George and Tony going to take the world away from the Zionists? You forgot the current rulers of the world.

The Great Leader giving orders to The Chimp

sharon_bush.jpg

Israeli%20Flag.gif

husto: You're sounding WAYYYY too much like those crazy assed far right wing gun-toting conspiracy obsessed neo-nazi ultra nationalist racist extremists for my liking. "The world is run by a zionist conspiracy!" WTF?

The US government being pro-israeli DOES NOT = "global zionist conspiracy". God almighty freaks like you piss me off. Stop quoting the Adolf Hitler phrasebook & get a life.

You're all wrong. The Almighty King Super Jesus will show up in 2012 and kick everyone's ass. Then he'll give a speech to all the nations of the world that will go something like:

"You need to learn to tone it down a bit, guys... seriously. My dad is getting really pissed off. And stop puffing all this junk into the air. *waves hand* That should take care of it for now, but if I catch anyone polluting from now on, they are going to get some SERIOUS time-out in the corner. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some MAJOR Church reform to take care of.".

If life were only that simple. Man, I envy the religious sometimes. They get to walk around thinking that everything is going to turn out perfectly okay in the end.

Anyways, I personally think that we are going to see these large global empires going away in our lifetime, being replaced by more localised, smaller Greek like city-states where everything is pretty much self-contained. It's the only way to really do things without major mass transit running constantly, and I can't see that happening with current technology given the decline in cheap oil and the rise in global tempuature due to the combustion of said oil. Now I know that there are alternatives out there, but certainly, none of them are really practical enough to take over. And we still need oil for EVERYTHING even if we take fuel out of the picture. We need both lubricants/grease and plastic for just about everything under the sun. Both require cheap oil and neither can really be effectively replaced.

husto: You're sounding WAYYYY too much like those crazy assed far right wing gun-toting conspiracy obsessed neo-nazi ultra nationalist racist extremists for my liking. "The world is run by a zionist conspiracy!" WTF?

I regret that reality causes you such consternation.

The US government being pro-israeli DOES NOT = "global zionist conspiracy".

Sure it does. Anyone with any intelligence knows this to be fact.

God almighty freaks like you piss me off. Stop quoting the Adolf Hitler phrasebook & get a life.

I am always amazed by the aggressivity and rudeness of Zionist supporters. They talk about how they are picked on all the time. Yet when they speak, they always use language like you do. Freak. Hitler. Get a life.

You supporters are all the same. You are all haters whose job it is to spew hate in order to stop calm rational discussion.

Anyways, I personally think that we are going to see these large global empires going away in our lifetime, being replaced by more localised, smaller Greek like city-states where everything is pretty much self-contained. .

Don't know much about history, do you? There have been empire builders throughout history. It is what human beings do.

There is some small validity in your observation of breaking things up into small states. It is how the powerful keep others from gaining power. Look to Iraq for an example. The Zionists invaded Iraq and it is now split into Kurdish North, Sunni and Shia areas. They did this on purpose. The large country of Iraq could gain large power. The smaller Kurd, Sunni and Shia areas cannot mount the same kind of military, economy etc.

They do the same thing with any organization they take over. It is in a book somewhere. "How to take over an organization - Kill the leaders, split the organization into small parts, put one of your leaders as head of each small part. That way, because they lead only a small part, if they decide to betray you, they do not have the resources to do any damage. All they have is a small area".

History will show you that everything you see today happened 10, 20, 30, 40 etc years ago and back into the past. Gas prices high? They were in the 1970's. Immigration is a problem. It was a problem when Ronald Reagan used it as an election issue in the 1980's

Everything you see is the same thing. Except the TV doesn't tell you that anymore. The TV has changed from an educational tool to a propaganda tool. They do not say "Remember the gas crisis in the seventies? And how it turned out to be a load of crap? Well, the politicians need to get elected again, so now we got another gas crisis".

The TV doesn't say things like that anymore. The Zionists bought out all the media outlets and has turned them into Muzak for the entire country of the USA.

Anyways, I personally think that we are going to see these large global empires going away in our lifetime, being replaced by more localised, smaller Greek like city-states where everything is pretty much self-contained. .

Don't know much about history, do you? There have been empire builders throughout history. It is what human beings do.

There is some small validity in your observation of breaking things up into small states. It is how the powerful keep others from gaining power. Look to Iraq for an example. The Zionists invaded Iraq and it is now split into Kurdish North, Sunni and Shia areas. They did this on purpose. The large country of Iraq could gain large power. The smaller Kurd, Sunni and Shia areas cannot mount the same kind of military, economy etc.

They do the same thing with any organization they take over. It is in a book somewhere. "How to take over an organization - Kill the leaders, split the organization into small parts, put one of your leaders as head of each small part. That way, because they lead only a small part, if they decide to betray you, they do not have the resources to do any damage. All they have is a small area".

History will show you that everything you see today happened 10, 20, 30, 40 etc years ago and back into the past. Gas prices high? They were in the 1970's. Immigration is a problem. It was a problem when Ronald Reagan used it as an election issue in the 1980's

Everything you see is the same thing. Except the TV doesn't tell you that anymore. The TV has changed from an educational tool to a propaganda tool. They do not say "Remember the gas crisis in the seventies? And how it turned out to be a load of crap? Well, the politicians need to get elected again, so now we got another gas crisis".

The TV doesn't say things like that anymore. The Zionists bought out all the media outlets and has turned them into Muzak for the entire country of the USA.

Iraq has been divided upon those ethnic lines for centuries. The Zionists have nothing to do with this. The country of Iraq is largely a British creation, it's borders arbitrarily established by the Empire. You may want to correct your ignorance before you preach to others of their supposed ignorance.

The US government being pro-israeli DOES NOT = "global zionist conspiracy".

Sure it does. Anyone with any intelligence knows this to be fact.

Actually no. Anybody with intelligence requires facts before jumping to conclusions, especially when it comes to assertions like yours that the world is run by a vast Jewish conspiracy. ie: SOME PROOF. Just saying "anybody knows" doesn't cut it.

God almighty freaks like you piss me off. Stop quoting the Adolf Hitler phrasebook & get a life.

I am always amazed by the aggressivity and rudeness of Zionist supporters. They talk about how they are picked on all the time. Yet when they speak, they always use language like you do. Freak. Hitler. Get a life.

DO NOT make assumptions like that mate. It makes you look like an idiot. I'm actually pro-palestinian, and not a Zionist. And I have never claimed that I'm picked on all the time.

But one thing I definately am is anti-bullcrap. And you don't have a shred of evidence to support your wild conspiracies.

Something to think about:

124a5up.jpg

Guest c4evap
Blah blah blah' date=' yadda yadda yadda. blah blah blah...[/quote']

Has BorisP returned?

c4 :rolleyes: