Guest c4evap

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap
The Jem'Hadar - DS9 - S2-EP26

Link

Well, I've made it through season 2 and I must say I'm liking this series (I had previously only watched the MU EPs). I have great respect for Sisko. I think he's a great father to Jake. I also am (surprisingly) enjoying his very laid back attitude and low key approach. I put this series right up there with Voyager.

c4 :D :D :D

OOOO - you mean you haven't seen DS9 before? oh then you're in for a treat! Lol :D :D :D :D

Well i have just watched Scientific Method - this episode has some great dialogue and character development - but what's more - Year of Hell is next!!! :D :D :D :D

No. Only the MU episodes (recently) and a few EPs here and there. I kinda got turned off to it because of the religious overtones (my father was a minister) so I stopped watching. Anyway, I was starved for "new" Trek so I figured what-the-heck and purchased season 1 and began watching. Before I knew it I had purchased season 2 as well and was hooked. I tend to look at the religious aspects a bit differently now. Seeing more of the politics involved and it's fasinating! I'm putting this series right up there with Voyager.

Just began season 3 (BTW - I bought ALL the seasons!) and just now finished watching "The Search" - part 1. After I post this I'm heading to my bedroom to watch the second part. Good stuff this DS9! :D

c4 B)

The Jem'Hadar - DS9 - S2-EP26

Link

Well, I've made it through season 2 and I must say I'm liking this series (I had previously only watched the MU EPs). I have great respect for Sisko. I think he's a great father to Jake. I also am (surprisingly) enjoying his very laid back attitude and low key approach. I put this series right up there with Voyager.

c4 :D :D :D

OOOO - you mean you haven't seen DS9 before? oh then you're in for a treat! Lol :D :D :D :D

Well i have just watched Scientific Method - this episode has some great dialogue and character development - but what's more - Year of Hell is next!!! :D :D :D :D

No. Only the MU episodes (recently) and a few EPs here and there. I kinda got turned off to it because of the religious overtones (my father was a minister) so I stopped watching. Anyway, I was starved for "new" Trek so I figured what-the-heck and purchased season 1 and began watching. Before I knew it I had purchased season 2 as well and was hooked. I tend to look at the religious aspects a bit differently now. Seeing more of the politics involved and it's fasinating! I'm putting this series right up there with Voyager.

Just began season 3 (BTW - I bought ALL the seasons!) and just now finished watching "The Search" - part 1. After I post this I'm heading to my bedroom to watch the second part. Good stuff this DS9! :D

c4 B)

I wonder, if at the end of watching DS9, Voyager might be your second favourite series.... ;)

Guest c4evap
Mate you're in for one hell of a treat!!! Ds9 is one of the best trek series yet I reckon!!!

I can't argue with that statement! :D

On a separate note' date=' I'm now 3 episodes in on a Voyager Season 1 marathon. With the rest of the seasons soon to follow ;)[/quote']

Well, I hope you find Voyager as enjoyable as I do.

I wonder' date=' if at the end of watching DS9, Voyager might be your second favourite series.... ;)[/quote']

Well, I don't think I'd go that far...but it's certainly right up there for sure! Would you accept a tie?

c4 B)

I wonder' date=' if at the end of watching DS9, Voyager might be your second favourite series.... ;)[/quote']

Well, I don't think I'd go that far...but it's certainly right up there for sure! Would you accept a tie?

hehe - yeah - i'm watching Voyager and it's catching up on DS9 may have to call a tie myself :p

I watched TNG 1x03 The Naked Now.

TV6 have started to show Star Trek TNG Season 1 and I hadn't even noticed until a friend told me. This is kind of unusual, since it's been a couple of years since any channel showed ST (not counting movies). I hope that they'll continue showing TNG until the end, but I doubt that and they'll propably stop after a couple of seasons and switch to some old crappy soap or comedy.

Guest c4evap

DS9 - Prophet Motive - 3x16

Very funny EP. You know...I'm really starting to like Quark more and more. He's a funny little f---er!

c4 B)

Who's got time for Star Trek these days? I try to put an episode on and... the kids IMMEDIATELY start screaming... the wife gets stressed out... i get stressed out... (fast forward ---> )... berzbrzz ---> 2 dirty diapers, a sour milk drenched burp rag, and another bald spot forming and the episode finally gets turned off, because lets face it... an hour and a half to get through 20 minutes of show is just too long.

C4Evap: as for Sisko. He IS the bomb! Totally unlike any of the other captains. "This is extortion" "Yes... it is". You got to love it!

Very funny EP. You know...I'm really starting to like Quark more and more. He's a funny little f---er!

c4 B)

Quark is a great character. He's also one of my favorites... unfortunately most of the "Ferengi episodes" are pretty stupid (although watchable and can be fun in the right mood) and just comic relief. However... as a secondary character Quark is brilliant.

Guest c4evap
C4Evap: as for Sisko. He IS the bomb! Totally unlike any of the other captains. "This is extortion" "Yes... it is". You got to love it!

I'm liking him too! I love the bond between his son and him. Very heart warming. *sniff sniff*

c4 B)

Quark is a great character. He's also one of my favorites... unfortunately most of the "Ferengi episodes" are pretty stupid (although watchable and can be fun in the right mood) and just comic relief. However... as a secondary character Quark is brilliant.

I totally agree. I didn't like him at first but he's grown on me quite a bit.

It took some time, but I found the DVDs (Season4)...

4x19 Shattered Mirror

Next in line:

6x08 Resurrection

7x12 The Emperor's New Cloak

Ah! The MU episodes. ENJOY!

c4 B)

They should really make a fan collective DVD of the Mirror Universe eps.... :rolleyes:

Well now i have to wait for season 5 to.....uhh....arrive....before i can continue watching Voyager :D