The last Star Trek EP you watched?

Guest c4evap

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching TOS all the way through I had only seen a couple episodes before.

Currently up to 3x09 or 3x10.

One thing I have noticed is doctor McCoy's inability stop crewmembers dying except Spock and Kirk.

Spock gets his brain removed and he can put him on life support but a crew member [ red shirt ] is injured and there is nothing he can do etc.

Guest c4evap

Just finished the Xindi arc (not too shabby)...popped in disk 1 of season 4 and WTF? Nazis (Storm Front parts 1&2)! What is Star Trek's fascination with Nazis? TOS had 'em. Voy had 'em. Weird...

c4 :thinking:

Guest c4evap
well its a good thing to say that once your through with that two parter there is only one crappy episode left in the series (Daedalus).

Well, I have the MU 2-parter to look forward to at least!

c4 :D

Guest c4evap
well its a good thing to say that once your through with that two parter there is only one crappy episode left in the series (Daedalus).

OK. I watched this one. Not bad for a filler EP. What didn't you like about it?

c4 B)

OK. I watched this one. Not bad for a filler EP. What didn't you like about it?

c4 B)

i found the idea of the barrens or whatever they called it absurd. An area of space several light years across right by Earth that is Void of anything and we've never heard of it before?

Guest c4evap

Well, we are supposed to "suspend our disbelief and cherrish the illusion" as they say (don't know who "they" are but it sounds good).

Anywho...finished ENT season 4 but couldn't bear to vwatch the last EP again! ARGGGGGGG...

c4 B)

• 9 months later...