The last Star Trek EP you watched?

Guest c4evap

voyager - the episode "message in a bottle"

OMG that U.S.S. prometheus is so cool, could be nice to include if there was a new ST armada or starfleet command coming up

Yeah - Star Trek Legacy might have the Prometheus in it - The Armada and Starfleet Command games were great

Well anyway - i just watched Timeless again - it is such a great episode

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched "Visionary" Deep Space Nine Season 3.

That was a great episode! At one point I thought the founders might be up to something...

My wife has come up with a way of telling 2 star episodes from 3 or 4 star episodes (based on a 4 star scale: which we get from Jammers Star Trek Reviews - http://www.jammersreviews.com). As she puts it, a 2 star episode makes you feel like you have been watching the episode forever... a three and four star episode keeps your attention. This episode kept our attention and had us talking into the night about temporal mechanics. fun!

As for Twisted... i dont remember it being terrible. IN fact in all 7 seasons there are probably only a handful of episodes that i would consder kak. I dont believe this was one of them.

Guest c4evap

DS9 - Bar Association - 4x15.

Really liked this EP. About time Rom stood up to Quark. I was frankly much surprised to see he even had a backbone. These two characters are becoming two of my favorites. Those *%#^&@! Nausicaan thugs really gave Quark an arse whooping! COSSACKS!

BTW: I could have sworn that I saw Aron Eisenberg (who plays Nog) as one of the workers in Quark's bar. I checked the www.startrek.com web site but didn't find him listed for this EP. I'm almost sure it was him though.

c4 B)

They should really make a fan collective DVD of the Mirror Universe eps.... :rolleyes:

I made one for myself using the five DS9 MU episodes. I though the DVD might not play well with all five on it but it came out great.

Maybe I'll redo it and include the one from TOS and the two from ENT. That would be eight total and would fit nicely on two DVDs! Add a fancy DVD case and some sharp graphics and...VIOLA...instant classic! Ya mon, cool runnings!

c4 :D

thats a great idea. I watched the first 3 ds9 mirror universe episodes from my ds9 dvd's for the first time ever recently and I really enjoy a lot of the things even if they are just cute little things like mirror kira etc.

• 1 month later...
Guest c4evap

Watched In the Pale Moonlight (06x19) last night and all I can say is WOW! What a performance from Avery Brooks and what a dilemma for Sisko!!! The writing in this season is really, really good. DS9 rules!

c4 B)

Watched In the Pale Moonlight (06x19) last night and all I can say is WOW! What a performance from Avery Brooks and what a dilemma for Sisko!!! The writing in this season is really, really good. DS9 rules!

c4 B)

So from watching DS9 - is Voyager still your number 1 or is DS9 catching up.....? :p

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

So from watching DS9 - is Voyager still your number 1 or is DS9 catching up.....? :p

They are both #1 for me. I like them for different reasons.

c4 B)

In the Pale Moonlight was a great episode, one of the best... it really managed to capture the grey area. EXCELLENT performance from Garak LOVE that man. Brooks also managed to avoid - for the most part - his shouty hamming.

Guest c4evap

Yeah, I should have mentioned Andrew J. Robinson's (Garak) performance as well. Truly one of the great DS9 characters!

c4 B)

• 4 weeks later...