The last Star Trek EP you watched?

Guest c4evap

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I watched was something in Season 3 of 'Enterprise'. Can't remember what ep it was' date=' but Tucker got pregnant. I think it was Tucker.[/quote']

Enterprise 005 - Unexpected

"Trip went down in history as the first human male to become pregnant and the first example of interspecies pregnancy involving a human after his encounter with the Xyrillian female Ah'len. During his brief experience being "with child," Trip experienced all the usual hormonal irregularities, resulting in mood swings and fluctuations in appetite. Luckily, Enterprise managed to locate the Xyrillians and transfer the embryo. "

Not an exactly shining moment in ones career (or one's TV series) :D Although, the alien wasn't bad looking for a chick with scales.

240x320.jpg

Guest c4evap
Watched these yesterday...

ENT 4x18 and 4x19: In a Mirror, Darkly: Part 1 and Part 2.

TOS 2x04 Mirror, Mirror

Now I have to watch ENT 4x18 and 4x19: In a Mirror, Darkly: Part 1 and Part 2.

Don't forgot to watch those five DS9 MU EPs as well!

c4 B)

OK why not. :)

2x23 Crossover

3x19 Through the Looking Glass

4x19 Shattered Mirror

6x08 Resurrection

7x12 The Emperor's New Cloak

these? :thinking:

Ya...those.

c4 B)

Guest c4evap
I've finally got into Season 4 of Voyager now

I just watched 'The Gift'

Shame to see Kes leave the show but she left with a bang :)

Yeah...well, keep watching... ;) <--- spoiler - moi bad!

c4 :D

Just watched the House of Quark.. i thought it was a fun episode. I've really come to apprecaite Klingon episodes. And also, its one of the few Ferengi episodes that weren't totally stupid (dont get me wrong.. i like most of the episodes.. they just arent usually big time winners).

As for the Kes thing.. She was a great member of the cast and plays a great role in Voyager.

I've finally got into Season 4 of Voyager now

I just watched 'The Gift'

Shame to see Kes leave the show but she left with a bang :)

Yeah...well, keep watching... ;) <--- spoiler - moi bad!

c4 :D

What do you mean?

I will keep watching - it's my second favourite Trek show :D

and season 4 has to be the best :)

As for the Kes thing.. She was a great member of the cast and plays a great role in Voyager.

Yep - deffinetly agree

*Still very confused*

I have seen Voyager befpre :)

Allright..

Kes comes back on a couple of episodes. On one she almost destroys Voyager". Not a big deal.. but its a nice surprise to see her again. Similiar to seeing Seska again later on in the seasons.

Guest c4evap

The Jem'Hadar - DS9 - S2-EP26

Link

Well, I've made it through season 2 and I must say I'm liking this series (I had previously only watched the MU EPs). I have great respect for Sisko. I think he's a great father to Jake. I also am (surprisingly) enjoying his very laid back attitude and low key approach. I put this series right up there with Voyager.

c4 :D :D :D

The Jem'Hadar - DS9 - S2-EP26

Link

Well, I've made it through season 2 and I must say I'm liking this series (I had previously only watched the MU EPs). I have great respect for Sisko. I think he's a great father to Jake. I also am (surprisingly) enjoying his very laid back attitude and low key approach. I put this series right up there with Voyager.

c4 :D :D :D

OOOO - you mean you haven't seen DS9 before? oh then you're in for a treat! Lol :D :D :D :D

Well i have just watched Scientific Method - this episode has some great dialogue and character development - but what's more - Year of Hell is next!!! :D :D :D :D