The how long it will take to lock this thread thread

maverick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just for the record, "maverick" is a completely different user and person than myself

so incase he gets punished, i do not wish to accidentally be mistaken for him, again :(

I will back you up Mav - I couldnt mix you two up in total darkness, in the dark I would just follow your cursing ;) and besides, I have a date with maverick to eat that goat head of his - he said that he will bring the wine :)

just for the record, "maverick" is a completely different user and person than myself

so incase he gets punished, i do not wish to accidentally be mistaken for him, again :(

I will back you up Mav - I couldnt mix you two up in total darkness, in the dark I would just follow your cursing ;) and besides, I have a date with maverick to eat that goat head of his - he said that he will bring the wine :)

Awww...what does he got that I don't? I'm the fanboy geek between the two of us, we all know geeks are far more desperate for dates with actual girls that aren't family members or inflated dolls..er... ;)

If you want it locked just ask, I seem to get a lot of topics locked, lol.

see watch this

"AMERICA RULES!!!!"

it will be locked soon

give it time - the mods will be round soon :cyclops:

Well, I' won't be the one: I love the idea behind America, the only thing I hate is the way they do politics and some of their organisations. But heck, I don't like the way they do politics on this side of the Atlantic either and those organisations have counterparts over here too. :)

Awww...what does he got that I don't? I'm the fanboy geek between the two of us' date=' we all know geeks are far more desperate for dates with actual girls that aren't family members or inflated dolls..er... ;)[/quote']

Hmm, he has a goat head and wine. If you want a date you must offer something more alluring ;) :D

depends whos doin the punishing, if nite got 7of9 in to do it then im sure thered be a queue

that was last week and you stood me up.

i had my lip on for days