Star Trek XP Logon Screens

Guest c4evap

Today I downloaded a free program called LogonStudio. With it you can make your own logon screens or modify others. After fooling around with it for a while I constructed my first one. It's a tribute to (what else) the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656. The logon file is only 515 KB. If anyone is interested I can email it to you. You'll need a program like LogonStudio (or similar) to load it onto your system.

Here's a screen cap -

c4 B) DISCLAIMER: Change your logon screen at your own risk. ;)

Looks nifty. Does it replace the "Family logon" (Where you click the username and enter the password) or the regular one (where you have to type in the username & password)? Or can you do both/either?

I'm trying to find a huge federation logo like the kind that appears on a communications console after a transmission has terminated. That would make a pretty cool logon screen.

Google is your friend ;) Lots of suitable images come up with an image search for "United Federation of Planets"

Looks nifty. Does it replace the "Family logon" (Where you click the username and enter the password) or the regular one (where you have to type in the username & password)? Or can you do both/either?

Not sure. I'm the only one using my computer (as admin) and on boot - it comes up with a logon screen - my name is alread there - I just enter my password and login...

c4 B)

You are referring to the Welcome screen list of users and the classic logon prompt, both of which logon methods are available in Windows XP.

Guest c4evap

You guys do know that the picture I posted of my logon screen is only a screen cap and not the actual logon screen right?

If you want the logon screen email me @ c4evap at hotmail.com and I will send it along to you.

c4 B)