So I take it that TorentTome is dead also then?

Carnifex

Nite and I are still working on TorrentTome, and have no plans to stop any time soon. Although, obviouslly we may need to retool it a little , we still intend to make an interactive database of all the sci fi shows that we cover in the forums, and some that we don't.

Edit: We Just won't include any actual torrents in with it, and likely re-name the software.

Nite and I are still working on TorrentTome' date=' and have no plans to stop any time soon. Although, obviouslly we may need to retool it a little , we still intend to make an interactive database of all the sci fi shows that we cover in the forums, and some that we don't.[/quote']

Thx for the clarification S0VI3T. :)

(edited to get his name right! IT'S A ZERO!!!) :D

Think of' date=' a non [b']gay[/b] version of tv.com mixed with user reviews, episode and seasonal information and much more. Cant say I like the name much but the idea of the site is awesomeness

I don't want to start off a big thread on this, but I would hope we all could refrain from using the word "gay" in a negative context. I really doubt that Mav meant to use that particular word to be insensitive towards anyone, but it really isn't a good idea to use it in that context. I know it IS used quite a bit in that way, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum that would be grateful if we could refrain from doing so.

No hard feelings from this gay person, but I thought it was important to point out so hopefully people gay and/or not aren't put off. As a person that has had to deal with serious (read: life threatening!) homophobia, I'm grateful for your understanding.

Now, back to your regular programing. :cyclops:

[edit] This post is totally off topic. Your concern should have been sent via PM, not written as a totally off-topic post.

PEOPLE: Why is it so hard to stay on topic and not insult people? Please dont' complain that your irrelevant and offensive post was removed. You shouldn't have made it in the first place.

Let me remind you that if you disagree with someone's opinion, use the PRIVATE MESSAGE system, not the public forum.

• 2 weeks later...