ENT: Enterprise - 4x15 - Affliction

NiteShdw

I missed Enterprise tonight if it was on :( :( :( :(

But thanks to NiteShdw I can D/l it hopefully it wont be REMOTE.... I like to upload it and get some rewards in stats too :)

Most likely it will be remote. Unless Nite tapes it and encodes it right away.

Try Using it the Key link to download the torrent. That should track your uploads and downloads. It hasnt worked for me so far but I will try to do that again.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that UPN is making a big mistake but we all knew from the start that Enterprise would be a tough series. There was only so much the writers could do before they would run into the construction of the Constitution class. Saving the creatation of the Federation had to wait until the end of the series. I do enjoy every episode where the writers bring in the old stuff. Favorite episode, when Malcom is trying to figure out what the tactical alert should do, classic writing.

But remember, All Good Things...

No offense, but that's a load of BS.

My writing isn't the greatest, but even I could get 10 seasons out of ENT, without coming up with new species, either.

:stare:

why does a species have to be in TOS to be in Enterprise. Its not like they sit down in a TOS episode and name every single species they have ever encountered.

Just like kirk never spoke of the xindi incident, why should he, im sure much more interesting things have happened since. Just like we speak of the War of 1812...who really cares about it WW2 and the Revolution are far more interesting. For that matter, kirk never speaks of the war on terror, but damn, there is a good amount spent on kahn and the eugenics wars of 1990's!!

why does a species have to be in TOS to be in Enterprise. Its not like they sit down in a TOS episode and name every single species they have ever encountered.

Just like kirk never spoke of the xindi incident, why should he, im sure much more interesting things have happened since. Just like we speak of the War of 1812...who really cares about it WW2 and the Revolution are far more interesting. For that matter, kirk never speaks of the war on terror, but damn, there is a good amount spent on kahn and the eugenics wars of 1990's!!

Btw, what happened in the war of 1812 ;) ?