The Cylon Models

subspatial

Again, the model numbers are not based on how the human model Cylons behave. Instead, they are based on the biological templates. Therefore, all Eight's all look the same, All Six's look the same. All Three's look the same.

The model that Lucy Lawless plays is three. Sharon Valeri is an Eight. Caprica Six and Pegasus Six are, well, Sixes.

We know of half the models so far. We might not know their designation though.

• 2 weeks later...
A Note On Cylon Models:

The Facts: There are 12 Cylon models....there are Many Copies.

No.1 is

No.2 is

No.3 is D'Anna Biers (Xena)

No.4 is

No.5 is Aaron Doral (Reporter)

No.6 is Gina/Caprica 6/Shelley Godfrey

No.7 is

No.8 is Sharon 'Boomer' Valerii

No.#is Leoben Conoy (from Ragnar Anchorage)

No.#is Simon/Doctor

etc

Potential Sleeper Agents:

Al/Preist/Counciler

Doc. Cottle

Gaius Baltar

Ellen Tigh

President Laura Roslin

What are your thoughts?

Can anyone think of episodes that explain this a little more?

I'll keep updating the list above as we compile the info

Confirmed "Al/Preist/Counciler" is a cylon, he is exposed in ep 220.

Just where he stands in the model hirarchy is not known at this time...

Odds are more in favor that Baltar is not a Cylon.

The writes seems to follow the 1978 series mainstory, where Baltar is a traitor/cylon collaborator. I wouldn't be suprised if he strikes a deal with the Cylons, somehow everybody finds out and Baltar starts hunting the fleet/Galactica or something similar.

Al is confirmed as a Cylon, but they don't even specify which Number he is ;(

Baltar ain't no Cylon. Though he is somehow linked to them. Not just as a traitor/collaborator. Something has to make him see these visions of Number 6 (Harvey 6 as we call her round here) and also why Caprica 6 see's him as a vision as well. Can't just be some...emotional link between them since they were a "couple", if anything they were just together for the sex and not emotionally attached to one another. Though at times you'd almost think Baltar was, I doubt he really is deep down.

Aside from the skeptacism of guessing everyone is potentially a Cylon, you should add to your list obvious potential people.

Such as Tigh's wife. I don't really believe she would side with Zarek just to advance her husbands career (from the looks of it she doesn't care much for him). And I doubt she did what she did out of political disagreement with Rosalyn's decisions.

I maintain that Tigh's wife is there as she is. Not a cylon, just a power hungry bitch who can't keep out of where she doesn't belong.

I think she's there to demonstrate that aspect of humanity.

Al is confirmed as a Cylon, but they don't even specify which Number he is ;(

Baltar ain't no Cylon. Though he is somehow linked to them. Not just as a traitor/collaborator. Something has to make him see these visions of Number 6 (Harvey 6 as we call her round here) and also why Caprica 6 see's him as a vision as well. Can't just be some...emotional link between them since they were a "couple", if anything they were just together for the sex and not emotionally attached to one another. Though at times you'd almost think Baltar was, I doubt he really is deep down.

Yeh goodone...

I've Added Al/Preist to the Confimed cylon list now

( Does anyone know his real Name('s) )

I should maybe (at sometime) add a Cylon Sympathizers catagory to the list.

I think Baltar Would fit into that Catagory (yes he MAY have a chip)

I think then i would have to add a catagory for Cylon 'Human Sympathizers' :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...