Whats after Enterprise???

motoxjesse

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you agree if they wait too long that it might do more harm then good' date=' im not saying your wrong, just seeing if you agree on the taking too much time isseu[/quote']

hmm....i'm not sure - i mean the gap between TOS and TNG was very large indeed - and yet people still recognised it as Trek

however - i certainly hope that the gap for the nnext series or movie is much shorter - 5 years max i think - but Star Trek does need some kind of break - one thing i'm certain - Star Trek will never end - there will be more Trek eventually - and although i would prefer it to be sooner rather than later - i say again - it needs at least a small break...

Guest Mrthumps
I think after they take a good 2-5 year break they should come back with a new TV series.

Perhaps someone with Riker and Troi on the Titan?

I apologize for being off topic, but I see you avatar at imageshack has extended its bandwidth. May I recommend http://imageupload.exterus.se instead? :) No bandwidth limitations.

shameless self-promotion>

I just noticed that now. Thanks for the suggestion for hosting. Must have gotten lots of views today for image shack to cut my off like that.

Back on topic, I like your idea about dealing with the orion Syndicate. Perhaps a Donnie Brasco-esque series dealing with an under cover federation officer climing the ranks of the group in order to expose and capture the leader.

Back on topic' date=' I like your idea about dealing with the orion Syndicate. Perhaps a Donnie Brasco-esque series dealing with an under cover federation officer climing the ranks of the group in order to expose and capture the leader.[/quote']

It was done in an DS9-episode, I believe. With Chief O'Brian as the infiltrator. It was a great episode, but I doubt it would hold up as an entire show. I'm not sure how to include the orion syndicate in a suitably righteous and morally superior a la star trek-way. It would be cool with a science fiction version of The Sopranos, or something like that, but I doubt it would be a hit with the trekkies.

Guest Mrthumps
Would be some hard shoes to fill though. Who can actually be suitable enough to replace Spock and Kirk??

Steve Buscemi as Kirk and Gary Busey as Spock. That would be awesome.

With Christopher Walken as McCoy! ;)

With Christopher Walken as McCoy! ;)

Excellent suggestion. They could all sit around the bridge, snorting coke, trading crude jokes and grabbing all the female ensigns asses. It would be a new era for star trek!

OH man now thins have gone bad, seriously everyone knows that watever happens richerd dean anderson needs a part, wat would startrek be like with megyver(however u spell that) oh yeah and i dont mean the same guy from stargate, we need the mullet and all this time. Starfleet pocket knife.......coil spanner....