No quiero un pelicula de Star Trek sobre el pasado

bearoso

En lo personal no me gusto mucho la ultima serie de Star Trek "Enterprise" y pienso que realizar una pelicula sobre cuestiones del pasado (Principios de la Federacion o la Starfleet en sus comiensos) no es muy atractivo para muchos.

En lo personal me gustaria una Pelicula que en primer lugar no pierda como protagonista al NCC-1701? Enterprise y si me ponen a Kathryn Janeway como Capitan de la nave y a Siete de nueve yo estaria completamente satisfecho

From site FAQ:

This is an English speaking channel ' date=' please refrain from using other languages.[/quote']

;)

well - that was regarding the IRC Channel - i'm not sure what the rule is regarding the forum...

MOD NOTE:

Use of the English language is required!

No other languages are allowed!

The question/statement may stay for now, but any reply to it will have to be in English!

--------------------

I have no idea what exactly he/she's saying but according to google and babelfish it has to do with the fact that he doesn't like ST:Enterprise very much, or something like that at least.... :)

En lo personal no me gusto mucho la ultima serie de Star Trek "Enterprise" y pienso que realizar una pelicula sobre cuestiones del pasado (Principios de la Federacion o la Starfleet en sus comiensos) no es muy atractivo para muchos.

En lo personal me gustaria una Pelicula que en primer lugar no pierda como protagonista al NCC-1701? Enterprise y si me ponen a Kathryn Janeway como Capitan de la nave y a Siete de nueve yo estaria completamente satisfecho

Translated with BabelFish:

In the personnel I do not like much completes series of Star Trek "Enterprise" and I think that to make one pelicula on questions of the past (Principles of the Federation or the Starfleet in its comiensos) is not very attractive for many. In the personnel gustaria me a Pelicula that in the first place does not lose like protagonist to the NCC-1701? Enterprise and if they put to me to Kathryn Janeway like Captain of the nine ship and to Seven of completely satisfied estaria I.

---

Which made no sense at all, IMO!

BabelFish's translation leaves much to be desired, certainly...

I think the gist of what he's saying is that he didn't like the premise of Enterprise, and that it didn't look like it came "before" the NCC-1701.

Then something about Voyager, which I can't quite figure out.

Guest c4evap

Lo siento. Yo no entiendo español.

Sin embargo, yo tengo un carcayú en mis pantalones.

c4 :p

Translated with BabelFish:

In the personnel I do not like much completes series of Star Trek "Enterprise" and I think that to make one pelicula on questions of the past (Principles of the Federation or the Starfleet in its comiensos) is not very attractive for many. In the personnel gustaria me a Pelicula that in the first place does not lose like protagonist to the NCC-1701? Enterprise and if they put to me to Kathryn Janeway like Captain of the nine ship and to Seven of completely satisfied estaria I.

---

Which made no sense at all, IMO!

Great Scott, that's a mess!

LOL!

:p

hea man, yu cannit gan roond speekin like that man. proppa inglish roond hea ye knaa!

snot like ya in new-castle noo yu knaa.

anyway, ah didnt like entaprise neetha. thought it was a pile o shi te, y'knaa with the quontum leep fella n'aaal.

reet am off doon the booza. mek shua that yuz nevva use spannish agin like. luvly peeple n'aal that burra cannit unnastan a word y'knaa

translation from big al's school of geordie linguists:

you may not speak spanish around here. its not allowed. if you continue to do it then you must eat my trousers

Guest c4evap

translation from big al's school of geordie linguists:

you may not speak spanish around here. its not allowed. if you continue to do it then you must eat my trousers

EXACTAMENTE!

c4 B)

A mi, me gustaria ver cualquir pelica que sea de Star Trek. Es mejor ver una mala que ninguna, no cres? Siento que Enterprise tenia la capacidad de ser una programa buena. Yo queria ver la fundacion del Federation. De modo.

Solo espero que los que hagan la proxima pelicula de Star Trek la hagan en el espiritu de Star Trek y no el de Hollywood, si me entiendes.

Para los que no entienden el espanol, chupa tu moco. No se si eso se traslada bien.