BRAND NEW DS9

xalloutwarx

I cant believe this, I watched DS9 on British Cable TV when it first come out, Sky One was the first channel to show it in the UK, right at the end of season 5, we had to cancel out Cable subscription, it was making too much of a hole in our pockets, so I had to wait for the BBC to start showing the re-runs that I missed, so I waited whatever months it was, and jumped back in, at what I believed to be the first few episodes of Season 6, I mean the Dominion was still there/end of the war etc!!!

I guess I missed maybe one or two EPs and have been really keen too see them ever since… recently I got the Season 6 box-set from eBay, and to my amazement I think ive missed around 15-20 or so EPs! I didn’t know DS9 was captured by the Dominion, that Kira has O’Brian’s baby, and just how Dax died!!! I know she died, but missed the EP when she did, believing it was from the odd EP I missed!!

Anyway, im watching em all now, and its brilliant!!! I love Star Trek so much & was gutted when it got scrapped, but due to my neglect in catching up properly, I have lots of EPs I’ve never seen, to watch for the first time AS NEW!!!

Sorry for my boring post, but im well happy to have new TREK!

I envy you - you're getting to Watch the best Trek ever for the first time! :D

yep thats what i'm trying todo, i finished watching ds9 just before christmas...

i have banned myself from watching it again for at least a few years (say 3-5)...

same goes for all the other good suff like firefly & planet of the apes (series), space 99 ect...

i hope buy then i'd have a proper home cinema & they have released ds9 on hd disc too.... will buy it that time round :)

in the mean while watching tng then hope to see ent , tos, & finally voy (since it was the most recent!!) B5.. and the rest of blake 7 (btw se4 is comming out on dvd here soon!! :) )