should I leave this community

msg4real

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see here...

- Remember the time your post count in the forum went from 41, to 1041 _over night_, and you blamed some kids from your school coming over to your house and doing it?

- Remember all the times you spammed "Computer" in the channel despite the operators asking you NOT to do that, for 45 straight miniutes, every 6 hours?

- Oh, How about the time you made that web page that screwed up cbosdells computer?

- All the times you've started arguments with people as well. A couple of healthy 'debates' every now and again are expected, but come on man.

- Trivia bots, trivia bots, trivia bots.

- Suggesting that we movie the channel to a different server over and over and over and over again in the channel, in PM's, in the forum, despite ALL the channel regulars saying "hell no" to that idea the first, second and third time.

- Ban Evasion. Simple as that, it's not NiteShdw, or #startrek's rules, it's Rizon's rule that anyone that evades a ban (as you did about a dosen times, or so) gets a kline (thats a server wide ban)

- I havn't seen this much drama since theaveng.

Yeah. I selected "yes" in the poll.

i think the fella deserves and award!!!

thats the greatest list of accolades i saw since joining the board.

I am hay whit I am not an attention hore. Please don't be disrepectful

I will not get mad at any fustrations you have with me

and I am trying to correct it and i get yelled at my attemt to fix it i was almost about to throw in the towel but because of your posted I have deside to try agian and If I getyelled at for it I might leave (the comments telling what i am doing wrong it fine)

err I ...........

NO, DONT LEAVE STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!!

You are not alone, the MOD's hate me with a passion and so do a lot of the popular posters but you think I care? Na, I dont. As long as ppl keep it clean, its all good. And who ever made you feel unwelcome needs to be flogged, this place is a good comunity... unless you talk politics, then it is rather slanted and evil, haha j/m.

But when the day is over all that matters is what you think. If you like Sci-fi, stcik around and chat, we love to have ya.

And Sov, Theaving was very entertaining. I had a few good battels with him, I miss the poor bloke.

I will aslo just suggest that if you feel unwelcome just fly under the radar for a few days and let stuff cool down, the ppl here can be harsh at times, but they get over it quick. but dont break any rules eaither. There are limits to how far the mods will endulge you. keep that in mind. We need a littel spice here, it can get lame some times.

Guest c4evap
I am hay whit I am not an attion hore. Please don't be disrepectful

and I am trying to correct it and i get yelled at my attemt to fix it i was almost about to throw in the towel but because of your posted I have deside to try agian and If I getyelled at for it I might leave (the comments telling what i am doing wrong it fine)

err I ...........

I fed this through Babel Fish and my computer started smokin'! WTF???

c4 :cyclops:

Guest c4evap
NO, DONT LEAVE STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!!

You are not alone, the MOD's hate me with a passion and so do a lot of the popular posters but you think I care? Na, I dont.

Where in gawd's name did you ever get that idea. I have never ever seen or heard of a MOD telling you they didn't like you or demonstrating a dislike for you.

??????????????????????????????????

c4 :thinking:

err I ...........

I fed this through Babel Fish and my computer started smokin'! WTF???

c4 :cyclops:

I took it to one of the Professors of English here at my University and his head actually exploded.

True story, aside from all the lies.

lol i think Msg for real has found the answer to life the universe and everything

err I ...........

yes it appears the answer is 42, or did i read it wrong?

err I ...........

Alright, to me it translates as.....

I am, hey wait, I am not an attention whore. (seems he can't backspace)Please don't be disrespectful. (to him)

I will not get mad at any frustrations you have with me. (perfectly understandable and reasonable since he asked for help)

and I am trying to correct it (his behavior) and I get yelled at (during) my attempt to fix it (his behavior) I was almost about to throw in the towel but because of your posts I have decided to try again and if I get yelled at for it (again) I might leave. The comments telling what I am doing wrong are fine. (again, he did ask for help so even hurtful comments were welcome)

err I.......... (my guess is he tried to think of other stuff and still couldn't backspace to remove it)

I don't know anything about his IRC behavior but here in the forum there seems to be several who are currently acting as immature as he has. He does need to learn grammar, spelling and how to correct posts before posting since this isn't IRC. My best guess is he is young and makes mistakes including being an occasional ass. If this is some twisted attention-getting device, well at least it's a creative one. If it's not, then how is being rude helping? Are we a community or not?

dangit, you're making me think of ethics instead of sci-fi. why,why,why. :o

I just come here for interesting things. I wanna blow off some steam after a rough day.

Why are we fussing, feuding, and fighting so much?

er If you are good errr extramly good at english and a problem solve nd the is one other quity you need to reed my writing or you can put it into good and it will fix mostt of my spelling mistakes

I often leave out words I think I wrote them other times I misspell it and freget the spelling Think iI I was truing to spell exlcent But I know It's miss spelled and If i wright it with a misspell you guys/girls can't understand it and yes english is my ONLY langue

If I know for a fact that it is mspelled It is itlicized er this

umm this guy has evaded bans so i guess he's smarter than he puts out...

so i can only put the majority of his miss-spellings to plain old lazyness... :)

he could get a spelling and grammar checker if he really wanted to.

hey, I dont mind if you stay, but if you do can you please write better so that we can understand your point of view better.

I dont know why, but reading his post reminds me of that EPS of DS9 where grand Nagus Zek is trying to get a hold of ROM to tell him that he is gonna be the next Negus but there is all that static and Quark ends up thinking that he is gonna be the negus... lol. That eps cracked me up. Well, any ways that is what i think if when I read it.

But yeah. cut some slack here. We are a comunity and we need to stick together even if some one is pissing you off, take it up with them in PM's or use a MOD to arbitrate. Not ALL MOD's are evil, but I know that c4 is cool.

hey! what about acting like a communication-, and thinking-capable man? as i see from S0V's reply, you made lot of trouble here...

Try not to do it in the future...

It helped by me... :-)

And if you still become kicks, get used to it... life is shit, whoever dont likes it, can quit anytime...