What is our FAVOURITE DOCTOR WHO story

Pella

Well The voters have spoken: This handful of stories (with the possible exception of the tv movie) represent the pinnacle of the best in Doctor Who. Only one Tv Doctor is missing: David Tennant and he was out voted by Peter Cushing.

So for one last time please vote for your favourite doctor Who Story...

Ps. here's an idea, why not use the the replies to list what stories you would have had in the final poll

well as i mentioned the pertwee one isn't my fav so have gone for genesis of the daleks. Is a true classic and dr who at its best. guess it was good that baker didnt destroy them really :) would not have had them back last year :)

I love Tomb mor than Genesis. However, I voted for Fenric because it just plain plays with your head. It has many wonderful moments and is an example of what might have been if the series hadn't been cancelled.

Genesis definitely for me, even though Id love to have seen MORE of the Daleks, what we did see was pretty damn cool. Now, weve never really seen a 'creation of the Cybermen' type story. Id like to see how theyre origin began. I have several stories that I like to watch over n over but Genesis is probably the one Ive watched the most, comfort viewing too when I feel crap.

I think your right Potato. I was hoping that something else would win, for the sake of variety, but it just goes to show that 'Genesis' is the ALL time Doctor Who Classic. It's going to take something spectacular to move from our collective consciousness~!!!!

• 2 weeks later...