Worst way to die?

Tenebrae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind so much if I had my "loved ones" with me at the end.

...then I could take those money grubbing bastards with me! :p

c4 :D

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind so much if I had my "loved ones" with me at the end.

...then I could take those money grubbing bastards with me! :p

I'm not sure I'd want them to go with me. In fact, the knowledge that I'd be leaving them behind would probably be my only consolation. :rolleyes:

Then again, I'm the one who's been lugging the cross around all these years, and this bleeping thing is heavy. So, any help would be appreciated. ;)

(In fact, I strongly suspect that the individual who wrote the, "no cross, no crown," motto had a lot of relatives.)

I said eaten alive earlier and havent changed my mind but i think streptococcus fasciitis (Necrotizing Fasciitis) is a bad one (the flesh eating bacteria) it can last months is incurable and eats down to the bone oh and it can carry on after you are dead and it is infectious it is thankfully very rare and can stop as suddenly as it starts by mutating but still ewwwwww

EDIT: i found this description

Necrotizing fasciitis, caused by Streptococcus pyogenes the flesh-eating bacteria, begins with a minor injury, usually on an extremity. Wounds of any sort will hurt, but in this case the pain is excruciating. Fever begins to set in, and an unusual redness develops around the area of injury and rapidly moves away from the initial site. By the next day, the redness has turned a strange blue colour, and the skin begins to blister horribly, the bullae1 containing sickly yellowish to bluish fluid. Some of these blisters may haemorrhage, causing an eruption of foul-smelling pus and loss of copious amounts of blood. The pain at this point is severe, almost intolerable. By day four, it is obvious that gangrene has set in, and massive sloughing of the skin occurs. At the hospital, surgeons plunge into a desperate, exhausting battle against the disease, fervently hacking away flesh that becomes rotten almost as fast as scalpels can cut it away. The prognosis is very poor, and the struggle for life continues until death or disfigurement comes - or maybe both.