Worst way to die?

Tenebrae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting old. I've watched my once healthy and vital grandfather deteriorate to the point where he can't go to the bathroom by himself. He's had a stroke and heart problems and his stomach is fucked up. He eats only fluid food and wears diapers. He'll probably pass away within afew months. It's this what we strive for with our cultural taboos against suicide of all kinds? The loss of dignity and practically all quality of life. Screw that. Before that kind of old age starts happening for me, I'm taking care of it myself. When I'm starting to notice it happening, I'll devise a quick and relatively painless way to go and take care of everything that needs taking care of myself.

How about being eaten alive at a rate of 0.5 Kg/day of bodymass loss, while yourself being kept alive by forced energy intake (ie.being fed intravenously), this all by a tiny (0.5m in length) alien that never stops mysteriously smiling at you and keep on telling bad jokes and tickling you on an irregular basis. In the mean while a grossly misformed human male with a weight of 350 pounds is raping you on steady basis and leaving his dirty deeds on your ever smaller body as it's being eaten...

hmm, it was supposed to sound horrible, but it souds more funny to me now... :D

I can tell you that the best way to die is in battle for what you believe in. Every other way to die is the worst for me. I know If I am to die it will be in a blaze of glory in a fire fight for Amreica' date=' Huu Raa[/quote']

:rolleyes:

Being buried alive tops my list of bad ways to go.

Nasty, I agree, but actually, I think you'd suffocate relatively quickly under those circumstances.

..or get crushed by the large pile of dirt, rocks, mud, what-have-you on top. :cyclops:

I can think of several "worst" ways;

Forced to listen to Celine Deone until your ears bleed out.

Forced to watch American Idol until you just give out (you may also substitute in Desperate Housewives, Survivor, or Big Brother)

Oh and death by instantenous combustion

One horrible way to go is being impaled on a sharpened stake. re: Vlad Tepes AKA Dracula

The victim slowly sldes downward onto the stake which has been inserted into his bottom.

Eventually, it would cut and tear most of his internal organs and abdominal muscles.

The process could take days if done "properly".