New Life Found!

VonHelton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright' date=' I'm gonna let you all in on the big secret... Life began both on Mars and Earth. Humans evolved on Mars and we totally destroyed Mars... We screwed up the ecosphere and crap like that. Not to mention that using weapons we thinned out the atmosphere and thus made Mars unliveable. So, what did we do? We decided to move in on nice green and blue Earth. When we got there we found that there were already some very small bands of human like creatures. IE cavemen. So we combined our DNA and pretty much wiped out the caveman race. They were very dumb and had only little in common with us from Mars anyway. Also we never spoke of our old Mars home. Thus it was forgotten. So whats next? Well we will continue on the same path as we did on Mars and destroy Earth and then have to move on... Such is our existance... [/quote']

Not to deningrate your fine theory, as i myself feel we may indeed have some link to mars, but id love to know where you get your info. I have read little things like this here and there but you look like you know a little of these interesting analogies.

Keep Trekkin man!

Not to deningrate your fine theory, as i myself feel we may indeed have some link to mars, but id love to know where you get your info. I have read little things like this here and there but you look like you know a little of these interesting analogies.

Keep Trekkin man!

Is this another one of those pizza induced brain farts?

.....Right then.

:p

I said the town is close. I have no idea when this guy dug up his sample! I'll be happy to send you all the permafrost you want though. You pay shipping!

You didn't see or hear anything??

.....Well that's just not right. You'd think they'd have a helicopter or something.

No thanks on the permafrost.......We got abit of snow awhile back.

:D

Alright lemmi break it down for ya.

1. Humankind was and will be a space faring race.

2. We, as humans have a very bad habit of destroying our planet.

3. We colonized and evolved for millenia on Mars.

4. We began to destroy Mars' ecosystem and we (thru war) destroyed Mars' atmosphere.

5. We had to colonize Earth or perish.

6. There were already a small group of humanlike creatures on Earth at the time we came here. They evolved from primates.

7. We mingled our DNA with the inhabitants and thus fully blended in.

8. When I say mingled I mean thru both sex and genetic manipulation.

9. The life that was on this planet is naturally of low intellegance but they were physically superior.

10. No matter if you are black or white Africa was our first Earth home. The reason for this was at the time of colonization Africa most resembled Mars.

11. When we left Mars we wiped as much of the evidence of our home as possible. Leaving a few things in place so that we could someday know the truth. The reason for this was that when we became technologically able to view the remains on Mars it was thought that we would be at a point to know the full truth and make a more correct decision about our future.

12. When we got to Earth we made the decision to never speak of Mars and thus our history was forgotten. So, that we would not repeat our mistakes.

13. But, our need to consume and destroy and conquer is imbedded in our DNA. So we are doomed to repeat our past.

Any questions?

4. We began to destroy Mars' ecosystem and we (thru war) destroyed Mars' atmosphere.

6. There were already a small group of humanlike creatures on Earth at the time we came here. They evolved from primates.

9. The life that was on this planet is naturally of low intellegance but they were physically superior.

10. No matter if you are black or white Africa was our first Earth home. The reason for this was at the time of colonization Africa most resembled Mars.

11. When we left Mars we wiped as much of the evidence of our home as possible. Leaving a few things in place so that we could someday know the truth. The reason for this was that when we became technologically able to view the remains on Mars it was thought that we would be at a point to know the full truth and make a more correct decision about our future.

12. When we got to Earth we made the decision to never speak of Mars and thus our history was forgotten. So, that we would not repeat our mistakes.

13. But, our need to consume and destroy and conquer is imbedded in our DNA. So we are doomed to repeat our past.

Any questions?

No questions. But I'd like to congratulate you on your fiction and statements without substancial evidence.

Nice job :rolleyes:

Any questions?

You wouldn't happened to be associated with a man by the name of Hagbard Celine, would you?

?? I did not get this info from any website. I have never heard of Hagbard Celine. I have no reason to be dishonest. And I am not tring to make believers out of anyone. And drinking Drano will kill you.. LOL. I'm not a weirdo. I just have learned a few things in my years. I'll share more as it comes to mind.