Should Vito settle down in NH or return to jersey (gay thread_

katerina

I just finished watching the Sopranos latest episode and apparently one of Tony's captains is gay. Obviously this isnt tolerated in the mob but it is 2006 what should Tony do?

Allow Vito to open an antique store in New Hampshire

Whack him

tell people he was whacked

Or wack all the witnesses to Vito's homosexual rendezvous.

Wow i really felt bad for Vito, especially since his "other side" is coming to the surface. I really hope Tony lets him live but it doesnt look good :thinking:

I don't have cable and don't watch the Sopranos, so... is Vito muscle, money, business, or marksman?

As muscleman, Vito could be a liability as a homosexual. People would think he was weak and not able to handle business.

As moneyman, he could do his part for the organization without upsetting his private life. Might still be thought of as a liability.

As businessman, things could be arranged so he still do his work without upsetting his private life.

As marksman, if he can pull a trigger when necessary and get out without problems then his private life is nobody's business.

In other words, if Vito can enforce his own choices, Tony should leave him the hell alone. Or Tony'd get whacked.

He's gonna get whacked either way. Sure the Feds offer the whole witness protection thing but we've seen Tony & gang find out some of them in the past and deal with them.

I feel sorry for him somewhat. He's a suspicious bastard who's been trying to climb up the ladder of ranks but removing him from the family cause he's gay is a tad off.

Though dude did make a good point, even if Tony let's him stick around his soldiers won't follow Vito's orders anymore. Captain or not he'll lose all authority he has.

Some very well thought out responses so far. Here's what i think Tony should do!

Strip Vito of all his Union work (he's already done that)

Set Vito up in NewHampshire with an Antique store that can help launder the familys money.

Tell Paulie and all the other family esp. Phil!!! that if even 1 hair on Vitos head the person who did it will be killed. Then say there's nothing i can do do about it because i promised Carmilla nothing will happen to Vito.

That is so not true about New Hampshire! There are so many little towns like that it's not even funny! What we want to see well maybe not the guys here is that the mob shows some humanity and common sense towards gay Vito. I mean jeez! it's 2006 for gods sake! Now Look at Paulie if he really wants to go back to the old ways for a history lesson. His inheritance isnt 100% italian therefore according to THE RULES he's not allowed to be a capo so he should just remember that.

Poor Vito! I really think he wants to be a good person and in some strange way he did this on purpose to get out of the mob. Will Vito make it? it doesnt look good.......Maybe they can have Carmella and one of her friends bump into Vito on an antique buying road trip :stare: