Would you nuke Iran's reactors?

katerina

Besides enrichment creates a unique mixture of isotopes (like a fingerprint), which can be analysed and the reactor that created the material can be traced back to it's source. And once they have analysed the new findings, it should be a simple matter to determine if Iran is indeed enriching uranium beyond the civilian use (<10%).

You're confusing yourself. Enrichment doesn't involve a reactor.

Just a small point of clarification, otherwise fine.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
However, what if the government, as is the case with Palestine at the moment, are terrorists and malcontents?

ok first of all yeah some of the palstinine factions kill civilians hence they do perform terrorist acts. but so did the zionist mobs in palastine before 1948 before the decleration of the state of isreal, second of all isreal is bieng stupid, i mean first off historical right or not when they came to this land there were people here ok make your state but the palastiniens will first off a good portions were killed, another good portions blown out into other countries, the rest are all stuck in a ver=y small portion of the land they lived on even in 1967 not to mention 1948, and to make it worse the pieces of land are not continuoes and isreal will not allow them to make it a state, now to make it clear and simple who turned the palastinine organizations into illegal ones, i say isreal by not allowing there to be a state what else can thier be.

does some palastinine factions do terrorst acts yeah. are they terrorest groups not they have a cause just like the IRA yeah for a ton of reasonos and complications that strech way back inot 1930's they now some of them use violance agnaist civis. but to say that they are terrorst groups period is just pure ignorence. second of all terrorest groups can use weapons of mass destructioin because they dont have a state which can be retaliated agnaist right, the PLO has people who belong inot the semi declared state of thiers, they are not secret organizations.

i always here wetren people complain of terroest acts by crazy people like bin laden, yeah bin laden is crazy but the westren acts made him gain sempaaathy among some ignorant portions of arab populations.

as for would i nuke iran: NO

because :

countries shouldnt nuke other countries because they think they have nukes this is absurd. second of all yeah Iran and other muslim countries are making anti zionist and some times they wander a little into anti jewish domain, i do not agree except with anti zionism, not that i think there shouldnt be an isreal, but come on historical right or not when they returned to jerusalim there were arabs there now they killed a good portion of those, scared away another portion into other countries, and the rest are stuffed in as tiny portion of the land, arabs who live in isreal it self and have the isreali nationality "they are called 48 arabs in reference to arabss who lived in areas that were taken over by isreal in 1948. but they are second class citezins, becasue the claim that isreal is a liberal country is bull####, it is a country built for a relegion i cant beleive that in 2000 a country which is leading in science and technology is built on relegious reasons, yeah make a country where jews can live but do not make it only for jews?? ok the point is arabs and muslims hate isreal in the same way the allies hated the nazi while they occupied europe, you see a nation palastine which is considered by all arabs as brothers, and its people are suffering youre bound to get emitional and make such threats. the isreali are not making anything to make it better for gods sake lets have some common sense here which is easier to handle a devided people with no real country no rela power and its govrnment with croppled resources or a clear defined country which the isreali can have talks with, i say ####ing give the piece the palastines are in now fully to them allow them to be a real country on that very small unfair peices of land then talks will be easier. but aparently this is not the zionist way.

iran may very will be trying to make weapons can you bliam them there nieghbour has weapons, it is only common sense that they would want to create a balance.

another very important thing iran is not iraq, iraq had gone a very long starvation phase where the country was bled dry for 10 years before the invasion and still it gave a good fight and could have given more if sadam wasnt a SOB and if his people didnt hate his guts, iran on the other hand is a powerful state and although its giovenment is some what dectators the countries economic an scoial state is good, with some excpetions which there is a politican opposition paries would like to see changed but still the people are with the givernment and if there is a war they will bo more so.

I think I changed my mind: please do nuke them and then lets just hope whoever did it, gets nuked in return... Then some armageddon can begin and the world can start over afterwards, since the way things are going lately, I have my doubts about whether or not we (meaning just about anybody, including myself) deserve the chance to live on this world. Maybe some post nuclear holocaust creature can find a better way to do things... Humans lack certain things that are necessary for a compassionate and honest world.

No dice' date=' TetsuoShima. No armaggedon until I'm at least on my second liver.[/quote']

Yeah, I'm with ya on that one. Somehow I don't reckon that armaggedon would be all that much fun. And well, no matter how disturbing the state of affairs may be in this would of ours... I still suspect that it makes for a more hospitable place to chill in than a post-apocolyptic wasteland.

Besides, those mad max outfits make my arse look huge. ;)