How many times have you changed your avatar?

gjnave

Actually your picture is 40kb while my current animated is 83kb, so it's not that huge difference in size, but then again you could tweak your pic a little and come down below 10kb mark easily. :)

I try to make my animated "bastards" less than 100kb, which isn't that difficult (you should check megaliths ;))

I created my 229 frame gif on the basis that the restriction in size for an avatar had been increased to 1 Meg my gif uses very few colours so is a lot smaller than it should be. FYI i am currently developing another one which will be a lot smaller :p

You just gave me a "naughty" idea... ;) (just kidding, I won't make any larger than 100kb, yet)

You could try to use as little motion as possible to minimize the individual framesize and you could increase the no of frames instead.

Several times. I kind of like the one I have now though :)

Wow! That's quite nice. Is it from a movie? Or is it your own creation?

As for me, I think this one's my third or fourth. Let's see... There was "Humping Stormtrooper", "Air Guitar Stormtrooper", "Domo-kun", "Boobie Warning Sign", and now "You Suck, Blow Me".

I haven't seen the air guitar storm trooper' date=' can ya send me a copy? oh yeah, i change my avatar all the time, and i'll continue to do so until my quest for the perfect avatar is concluded.[/quote']

Do a Yahoo! image search for "stormtrooper". I believe that's how I found it.