Its gone quiet

Duggie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and while most of us should be smuggled to the moon so we be safe. btw we might need 1000 kegs of beer' date=' wine, spirits. 20,000 tons of beef, wheat, tons of cows. and about 120 Female Supermodels. Hey! its a possible dream. lol[/quote']

That reminds me of a joey saying in friends. "We also need condoms to repopulate"

and while most of us should be smuggled to the moon so we be safe. btw we might need 1000 kegs of beer' date=' wine, spirits. 20,000 tons of beef, wheat, tons of cows. and about 120 Female Supermodels. Hey! its a possible dream. lol[/quote']

That reminds me of a joey saying in friends. "We also need condoms to repopulate"

we also need food. and doctors just because some of us might like be afraid to u know. that one fear. or better yet. everyone move to canada!

lol that is true, but now most of the sci-fi industry is in canada, better resources, Trek is the only thing not in canada because it is paramount. And you can just get your gf to sponsor you, you'll be citizen overnight. ok not over night, more like one working day.

how many posts u were at anyways?

I had 215 posts, as commander.

i was a cpt and damn near commodore! i was almost playing with the big boys! :( i may cry. i'd like to do something really nasty to that prick, but i cant think of anything thats mean enough!! :mad: