Abu Musab al-Zarqawi meets Allah

MrDad

Guest c4evap

About damn time! I don't think he's gonna meet those virgins. Virgins don't go to hell!

c4 :D :D :D ~ WHOOT!

whats the WHOOT for???

Because the bastard killed hundreds of people, sometimes even personally beheading them???

Come on - while personally, I can't bring myself to WHOOT at the news of anybody's death - you gotta understand that this fella was a Grade 'A' psychopath, and his demise probably improved the collective karma of planet earth.

And it's not like he could even justify his actions, by saying he was fighting against the US occupation of Iraq or whatever, because he actually spent most of his time killing iraqis and fellow muslims.

Thats one thing I don't get in Iraq and everything thats going on. I can understand intellectually, how a pissed-off Iraqi could hypothetically get fed up enough with the US presence in Iraq to decide to become an insurgent... thats what happens when countries get occupied, some locals just don't like it. What I don't get is the thinking that takes an Iraqi from going "F**K these american capitalist pig-dogs, I must take action for Islam/Iraq etc" through a strange conceptual leap that results in him thinking to himself "the best way to fight American imperialism is for me to blow up a mosque and kill my fellow Iraqis".

Anyhow, thats my 2 cents worth for the day.

Guest c4evap
whats the WHOOT for???

i'm preety sure some ppl didn't see him as a bad guy.....

there is no right side in war.....

The WHOOT! was because the baseturd is finally dead! Pretty self explanatory I thought...

c4 B)

whats the WHOOT for???

http://news.bostonherald.com/national/view.bg?articleid=143675

MILLARD, Wis. - A retired farmer who says he served in a branch of a German paramilitary unit in World War II is turning some of his property into a memorial to Adolf Hitler.

Ted Junker, 87, plans a grand opening June 25 and says his goal is to clear up what he says are inaccuracies about the war and Hitler’s role in it.

“I like the U.S.,†he said. “I can’t understand why people don’t know the truth. This is for understanding, not hate.â€ÂÂ

The former residents of Auschwitz, Treblinka, Birkenau and the other Nazi death camps would disagree.

whats the WHOOT for???

http://news.bostonherald.com/national/view.bg?articleid=143675

MILLARD, Wis. - A retired farmer who says he served in a branch of a German paramilitary unit in World War II is turning some of his property into a memorial to Adolf Hitler.

Ted Junker, 87, plans a grand opening June 25 and says his goal is to clear up what he says are inaccuracies about the war and Hitler’s role in it.

“I like the U.S.,†he said. “I can’t understand why people don’t know the truth. This is for understanding, not hate.â€ÂÂ

The former residents of Auschwitz, Treblinka, Birkenau and the other Nazi death camps would disagree.

ok guys & c4evap... read my second post!!!!!!!

again with the freaking jews!!!!!

damn man it was in the past let it go!!!!!

funny how something that didn't last long is still remebered & pointed out...

when ppl would rather you forget things such as...

slaverly...

bombing the japs...

just what happened to native americans...

same again with the austrailians...

how the british ruled indian.. (and splited it after words)...

south africa...

oh man there's just too much sh!t thats gone on in the past that isn't remebered

but yet the jew get the simpathy... why i ask????

ok exclude how the jews were treated now which war was plain & simple good & bad!!

dang almost for nam... :stare:

Just a question but if an occupying force,say iranians flew in, said they were here to help us get rid of george bush and ended up killing most of your neighbors with errant artillery,shut off all available fuel,electricity,running water and food supply?Almost 700,000 iraqis demonstrated for free elections before bremers 100 rules doctrine BS and they were shot at,leaders threatened with incarciration and supporters publicly ridiculed as "terrorist sympathizers".After all that Bremer publicly said "we are not going to let the iraqis elect some mullah." Me? I'd pick up an AK.

Zarqawi bad.Iraq war worse.Bad idea.No threat.Wheres osama,guy who hit pentagon 3 miles from my house...saddam wasnt involved in 9/11 if people want a leader that follows through with war plans awesome,hold the leader to that.Not create more osamas/zarqawis by attacking an innocent nation and then saying(about osama) "dead or alive" and then "dont know where he is and hes not a priority."

I find the whole business in Iraq rather tiresome, it's been done to death on this and other forums, but seeing as I miss the internet so much, I'll post my opinion.

Zarquai dead - good. Ruthless man who met a deserving end. Will we see any real reduction in terrorist activity in Iraq? Doubtful, there are still a lot of people out there, armed to the teeth intent on killing anyone to make a point. The mistake here was treating terrorist organisations as snakes, cut off the head and the body dies and suchforth.

We all know all they'd have to do is watch DS9 and that reasoning would be out the window. Terrorist activities in Iraq will, eventually, come to a slow, but I'm placing my money on the Iraqis themselves either sorting it out, or decending into civil war.

I'm still a man who supported, and supports military action in that region, and I'll not be moved from that position I imagine any time soon. What I do know is that when the chips are down, at the end of the day I have a faith in the ordinary people of Iraq to end up better off than when we went in. I don't like Tony Blair, but on this issue I do agree with the man - we will leave Iraq in a better state than we found it, eventually.

Personally I think it's undignified to air pictures of intentionally murdered human beings no matter what the reason might be.

I found it disturbing that a famous anchor presented the news with "WE GOT HIM!"...

And an other anchor presented it with a picture with an overlayed cross-hair...

News like that really would make me proud to be "American"... (irony, in case it wasn't obvious)

Guest c4evap
ok guys & c4evap... read my second post!!!!!!!

WTF you jumping on me for? You asked me "why the WHOOT!" and I simply answered you. Mayhaps you are getting someone else's comments mixed up with mine?!?

c4 :thinking: