What is your favorite class ship?

GigamanD87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Prometheus class personally. With it's ablative hull armor and multi vector assault mode, it's the most powerfull Starfleet ship.

Also if you watch the Enterprise episode "Azati Prime", you can see that "Prometheus" class ships are still being used in the Federation in the 26th century, that's 200 years after the first Prototype.

The bigger the ship, the harder they fall. Like the galaxy class took out the best part of a forest when the saucer section tried going Drive Thru in Generations. I half expected Riker to go, "Yeah... uhh, four hundred cheesebuger meals please."

Anyway...

Defiant is my favorite as its like those mosquitos that you can't swat that have those bites that make you itch for hours. Except the Defiant takes chunks out. Not to mention its is just as fast as the big ships and the armour makes it tougher... and the first ship to have Quantum Torps.

Second favorite is the Sovereign, a nice regal ship that isn't afraid to pack a punch.

Then the Galaxy, a modest ship, although a bit outdated now.

Then Constution... the cadillac of the stars. A classic in all respects, even though it probably couldn't put up much of a fights these days, but I admire it for its history and its vintage.

I like the Prometheus class personally. With it's ablative hull armor and multi vector assault mode, it's the most powerfull Starfleet ship.

Also if you watch the Enterprise episode "Azati Prime", you can see that "Prometheus" class ships are still being used in the Federation in the 26th century, that's 200 years after the first Prototype.

All features of everything except MVAM is on the defiant, and who doesn't love pulsed phasers? Man those things can pack quite a beating. An the engines, They're so freakin' powerful. And she's a sturdy ship, no extra rooms.

I lie the Sovereign, it is elegant, and powerful, and streamlined. Fine it may look like a warship, but in order to have peace, one must prepare for war. If the Federation has 20 of those flying around for everyone to see, one tends to think, what do they have hidden away for war??