Want to use kazaa? You'll get fined

x5315

Guest c4evap

Wow (to say the least)! This is never ending. Just when you think the MPAA and the RIAA can't go any further...they go further!

(Not too distant) future news story:

Today a young man was arrested for contemplating the downloading of a copyright protected file. He has been charged with "stupid law #357" and sent to Sing-Sing to await trial. Once there he will be put into a cell with thieves, murderers and rapists so he can more appreciate the seriousness of his heinous crime. Pictures at 11.............................

c4 :stare:

Even later event...

"Early this afternoon, the 'You're All Naughty Boys And Girls' tax bill was signed in. Working under the fact that every person in the United States is a potential music or movie pirate, every person will be taxed a flat six hundred dollars each per year, with the proceeds going to the MPAA and RIAA for distribution to parties injured by such content theft."

Guest c4evap
People still use Kazaa? Didn't it get shut down?

Not the last time I checked. I still use it for MP3s only. It's fairly quick with cable.

c4 B)

Guest c4evap

Actually, Im now using Shareaza. Better quality of material. But last I checked, Kazaa was still working. Do yourself a favor and get Shareaza. Too many virus files on Kazaa.

c4 B)

Guest c4evap

Bearshare is also pretty good (so I've heard..I uh...have never tried it...in fact, I never ever download anything...I swear...scout's honor...cross my heart and hope to die...really!).

NOTE: c4 in no way condones the use of any P2P software, underwear or whatever... ;)

c4 :cyclops:

bearshare has always been pretty good apart from the adware you get with it. But apart from that it's usually fine. You get lots of clone files and fake files, but i'm sure you get that with everything.

This is some pretty spit on the sidewalk stuff. I was contemplating downloading xmen 3 it was only an idea eventually i could be sued for that according to crooked US courts= she had an idea and that's all the proof we need. The courts are run by crooked business and political concerns, in no way are they fair when someone such as an OJ Simpson can run around cutting peoples heads off.

anyway Kazaa sucks so fine there doing us a favour by warning prospective endusers ahead of time not to install kazaa! Thanks RIAA the bittorent community needs more uploaders ........

Ive recently discovered the wonders of binaries, didnt understand it much a few years back but nothing to it really. Full speed all the way and tons of stuff, fortunately my ISP hosts a lot of a.b. groups, could use a few more but cant complain without subscription. I daren't risk kazaa or bearshare etc these days, picked up too much crap from them in the past, theyre like the dirty ho's of the sharing community, too easy to pick up diseases!