Vegemite Anyone????

werecow

I've never even heard of vegemite. Then again, it's probably never heard of me either.

I did have a great conversation with one of my customer's cats this evening, however. She said she was planning on putting a stake through her owner's heart. The owner later told me she had, had steak for dinner; so, I realized at once that I had misunderstood, that the cat had merely wanted a piece of the steak but did not get any. Anyway, after the cat talked to me, she calmed right down and began to purr; so, I guess she felt better after finding someone she could tell her troubles too.

The next time I talk with the customer, perhaps I should ask the cat if she likes vegemite. :cyclops:

Incidentally, the latest spam message I received promised me 'rock-hard manhood,' but couldn't that hurt somebody? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried it too back when I lived in Australia for a short time.

I took a little pise of bread with it on, I have to say that my body didn't quite like it (for those who like it nasty, I blew chunks for about five minutes straight)

I guess you have to grow up with it to like the taste... that gives your body a chance to adapt.

My dad eats it whenever he can get hodt of some vegemite though

Infact ... I'm eating it now.

Vegemite is an Aussies staple source of nutrients and vitamins....

I love the stuff...

and us Ozzy's love to sing:

"...We're happy little vegemites as brite as bright can be,

we all enjoy our vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea......

..... It puts the rose in every cheek."

ad_2000_1.jpg

BTW: Australias favourite Vegemite is owned by Kraft (America)

More links about vegemite here, including some recipes for rosey cheek lovers

• 4 weeks later...

Well it looks so far like most people agree with me.....IT'S FRELLING Nasty!!!!! And for those of you saying its an "aquired taste" well i suppose dog turds could become an aquired taste if you were force fed them as a youth.....just nasty....

Guest c4evap

LOL.

Hey, did anyone here ever eat dog biscuits when they were a kid? I did. Milk Bone brand. Not the flavored ones (YUCK)...just the plain ones.

c4 :D

• 5 weeks later...