YAY ME!!

VonHelton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ship's councellor :)

That is not a rank, that is a position. :p However, your post raises a good question. How the hell did Deanna Troi make it to commander? :D

On that subject, why doesn't the NX-01 have a ship's counselor?

Because the NX-01 is a completely made up ship.....A fake.

The NX-01 is based on the Akira Class Warship, a TNG/DS9 ship. Another mistake from Bermann & Braga.

Here is the ship we should see:

UES Amarillo-Class Cruisers

The SSWR-IA M/AM reactor is certified for use aboard ships. AMARILLO class cruiser enters service.

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/timeline.htm

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/

:o

In those days Earth ships had nuclear weapons, as phasers and photon torpedoes hadn't been invented yet.

So who do we blame for messing up our timeline? Berman/Braga? Or maybe one of the thousands of people we've seen travel through time on Star Trek. Yeah, I prefer Berman/Braga as well. :p

Lt. Stranger, I really LOVE that expression of Spock - it's a Killer!

* Either, Spock just had a really nice puff of some damn good weed :stare:

OR...

*Spock is about to/already recieving his first blow job by an interm, thinking; "This rank-thing the humans keep around is really good, now I understand why!" :p

LOL, sorry couldn't resist, oh don't mind the "foul" language, my apologies if it upsets anyone! :cyclops:

Lt. Stranger, I really LOVE that expression of Spock - it's a Killer!

* Either, Spock just had a really nice puff of some damn good weed :stare:

OR...

*Spock is about to/already recieving his first blow job by an interm, thinking; "This rank-thing the humans keep around is really good, now I understand why!" :p

LOL, sorry couldn't resist, oh don't mind the "foul" language, my apologies if it upsets anyone! :cyclops:

Oh yeah, hehehe... :D I was watching The Cage a little while ago and I thought that smile was so great, I had to capture it. He's holding a few flowers that make a sound, I'm sure it had some kind of psychotropic effect on him. ;)

In those days Earth ships had nuclear weapons, as phasers and photon torpedoes hadn't been invented yet.

So who do we blame for messing up our timeline? Berman/Braga? Or maybe one of the thousands of people we've seen travel through time on Star Trek. Yeah, I prefer Berman/Braga as well. :p

They wrote it, they're responsible, as far as I'm concerned. I could've written better, and I don't even consider myself a writer!!

:stare:

Hey Von' date=' I you trying to catck Nite or what.[/quote']

It started out as simply wanting my rank back after "Ahab the Arab: Shiek of the Burning Sand" trashed our happy home.

.......It kinda blossomed from there.

:D